Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I've never took stock in the rock man. I followed maps. Things that are tangable and can be proven. I wasn't looking for the LDM when I started my journey. I was following the Jesuits. One thing stumbled on another made me expand my knowledge of other said mines and clues to see what could be proven. My start was the amethyst mine found walled up and how the stones ended in kings crowns an ocean away, yet no knowledge of how they got there . Provable info wrapped in mystery. I know the answers now. Whether someone would believe it or not , I can't say as I'm only sharing my info to 1 so it's not lost . But yet probably will. Have the feeling to share with 1 more that really cars, but with who is the question. If I do it will be one that has spent the time and deserves to know. Many of those people have passed. Which makes it harder.
I can’t say to sure, that Mr. Bigfoot over the center part of that ridge showing, is the same “Rock Man” that Waltz was telling Holmes about, but the clue actually fits.
Turning to the left at that spot in the trail, is also the easiest pathway for getting back into that area, but you are to leave the trail at that point, by what I read anyway.

I admit, I looked at every map I could find … 👍😂
Even Apache Junction restaurant placemats 🤪
There is one I found to be really good. Many were helpful in making the challenge more than one would think. Clues are tough too.
As much as I think I know where it is, reality dictates proof of ore, and that it match. Definitive results are what make it or break it.

Making progress from looking at maps or clues, keeps the interest hot.
I still believe as you, that there are many treasures/mines out there…👍
My focus is the LDM.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can’t say to sure, that Mr. Bigfoot over the center part of that ridge showing, is the same “Rock Man” that Waltz was telling Holmes about, but the clue actually fits.
Turning to the left at that spot in the trail, is also the easiest pathway for getting back into that area, but you are to leave the trail at that point, by what I read anyway.

I admit, I looked at every map I could find … 👍😂
Even Apache Junction restaurant placemats 🤪
There is one I found to be really good. Many were helpful in making the challenge more than one would think. Clues are tough too.
As much as I think I know where it is, reality dictates proof of ore, and that it match. Definitive results are what make it or break it.

Making progress from looking at maps or clues, keeps the interest hot.
I still believe as you, that there are many treasures/mines out there…👍
The mines at out there. Have pictures of them. How to get to them is another question. The easy one I talked about, is on the to do list. Just cuz . I love knowing how they are where they are. Geology is key. Maybe one day I'll let out more definitive proof of the LDM. Till then I'll walk through clues that will get one there. Lil by lil. Y'all have seen ore from the area I posted years ago. Mercury was the key to the deposit, and knowing the deposit explained where it likely would be, aslo why the other mines are where they are located. Follow how the deposits are made , then will figure why waltz said no miner would find it. I understand the anomaly that makes it so. The main deposit is way below. He found the top.

Here is a post I did on FB to my friends on explaining exactly this. Before I went on my last trip last yr.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029-185929.png
    Screenshot_20221029-185929.png
    131 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How come you start off talking of military trail, but show nothing of it.

Besides you are missing at least 2 clues.
The rock man where you turn LEFT from the military trail, and the view of Four Peaks, where they look like one peak.

Big clues, to not have for your spot of interest.
Nice try, but no cigar 🤓👍
These are not so big clues, one because the spot could be anywhere between the Four Peaks and the " high peak ", and the other because a man shape made by rocks it's up to everyone's imagination to recognize, and don't specify what part of the man is, if it's the whole body, if it's anface or profile. So nothing substantial to clasified them as big clues.
The most critical clues are the horse head and the roofless two-room structure which is across the gulch ( ravine ) from the Waltz's mine, on the same mountainside. Clues which your site of interest has a lack of.
The only man's body part that could be see from the Military Trail, is the profile of a man's head which was a clue for the Perfil mapa made by the Peraltas. But also to see it, someone needs an eagle sight and to know exactly where to look, because it's not so close from the MT like many believe. When Waltz said " over the point of a ridge ", he didn't mean " on top of a ridge " or " upon the point of a ridge ", but he wanted to say how the man's structure is behind and higher from a ridge which come first in sight from the MT at that turn. Actually, that man's head profile rocks structure it's at the head of the gulch on the cliff wall and on the same shelf/ledge with the Waltz's mine, the " TUNEL " from the Perfil mapa. The horse head rocks structure it's just below the man's head on the Waltz's mine direction and its forehead forms the one abrupt side of the gulch.
Your fairytale about you finding the LDM is good, but don't has a dragon :dontknow:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are not so big clues, one because the spot could be anywhere between the Four Peaks and the " high peak ", and the other because a man shape made by rocks it's up to everyone's imagination to recognize, and don't specify what part of the man is, if it's the whole body, if it's anface or profile. So nothing substantial to clasified them as big clues.
The most critical clues are the horse head and the roofless two-room structure which is across the gulch ( ravine ) from the Waltz's mine, on the same mountainside. Clues which your site of interest has a lack of.
The only man's body part that could be see from the Military Trail, is the profile of a man's head which was a clue for the Perfil mapa made by the Peraltas. But also to see it, someone needs an eagle sight and to know exactly where to look, because it's not so close from the MT like many believe. When Waltz said " over the point of a ridge ", he didn't mean " on top of a ridge " or " upon the point of a ridge ", but he wanted to say how the man's structure is behind and higher from a ridge which come first in sight from the MT at that turn. Actually, that man's head profile rocks structure it's at the head of the gulch on the cliff wall and on the same shelf/ledge with the Waltz's mine, the " TUNEL " from the Perfil mapa. The horse head rocks structure it's just below the man's head on the Waltz's mine direction and its forehead forms the one abrupt side of the gulch.
Your fairytale about you finding the LDM is good, but don't has a dragon :dontknow:
Perfil map has nothing to do with the LDM

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Once again, you avoid the initial question of my post. Instead you attempt to dismiss the clues about the Rock Man, and view of Four Peaks.

Then your finale about my search, and I suppose the results, about it being a fairy tail with no dragon …. Wow.

I think maybe you’ve been skipping meds or something. Sorry you don’t like my questions. No need for responses like these markmar.
On other posts, you say I look for agruments.

You have been, and still out of line, imho.
Personally, I think you might be threatened by my search.

Good luck with your search.
Idahodutch

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again, you avoid the initial question of my post. Instead you attempt to dismiss the clues about the Rock Man, and view of Four Peaks.

Then your finale about my search, and I suppose the results, about it being a fairy tail with no dragon …. Wow.

I think maybe you’ve been skipping meds or something. Sorry you don’t like my questions. No need for responses like these markmar.
On other posts, you say I look for agruments.

You have been, and still out of line, imho.
Personally, I think you might be threatened by my search.

Good luck with your search.
Idahodutch
Your area isn't where the LDM is. So I'd say he's not threatened by your search. U might find a mine but not the LDM. As I've stated why it wouldn't be over there. But one can believe in anything. It's good to follow your own research.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Your area isn't where the LDM is. So I'd say he's not threatened by your search. U might find a mine but not the LDM. As I've stated why it wouldn't be over there. But one can believe in anything. It's good to follow your own research.
Doc,
Your thing on the water, is your thing…. It isn’t a clue I’ve ever heard of. There are water tanks below, at my place of interest as I said before, and they have water most of the year. There are supposed to be water tanks below the mine….
And so you say because there is water, you rule out my finds 😵‍💫
Believe what you want my friend. 👍😁

I like talking about the clues, because for one, I can get to know who has issues with changing clues and who doesn’t.
You can follow whatever you like, maybe you’ll hit the jackpot 👍

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I wrote from the Military Trail it's not possible to see the mine, but with much luck and sense of observation, someone can see the rocks shape of a man's head profile which is on the same shelf with the Waltz's mine. The same head profile used by the Peraltas in the Perfil mapa. Also I have mentioned the two critical clues, the horse head and the roofless two-room house.
I post an aerial image to explain what i have mentioned above. The arrow shows the only entrance to the shelf, the brown shape is the shelf, the red shape is the profile head, in the blue circle is the LDM and in the yellow circle is the two room ruin.
Next I post a crop from a real photo taken from a spot little higher than the Military Trail. I post the same photo with the contrast increased in regards to see better the landmarks in the distance. Like you can see, above a smaller ridge is the profile of the man's head from the Perfil mapa and below to the left is a part of the horse head which could be seen in its whole dimension only from above the small ridge and from an unique spot more higher and afar.

Someone can change the clues, can change the story, but can't change the truth.

Attachments

• ldm2.png
    ldm2.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 47
  • ldm3.png
    ldm3.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 51
  • man& horse.png
    man& horse.png
    137 KB · Views: 48
  • man& horse 2.png
    man& horse 2.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I wrote from the Military Trail it's not possible to see the mine, but with much luck and sense of observation, someone can see the rocks shape of a man's head profile which is on the same shelf with the Waltz's mine. The same head profile used by the Peraltas in the Perfil mapa. Also I have mentioned the two critical clues, the horse head and the roofless two-room house.
I post an aerial image to explain what i have mentioned above. The arrow shows the only entrance to the shelf, the brown shape is the shelf, the red shape is the profile head, in the blue circle is the LDM andin the yellow circle is the two room ruin.
Next I post a crop from a real photo taken from a spot little higher than the Military Trail. I post the same photo with the contrast increased in regards to see better the landmarks in the distance. Like you can see, above a smaller ridge is the profile of the man's head from the Perfil mapa and below to the left is a part of the horse head which could be seen in its whole dimension only from above the small ridge and from an unique spot more higher and afar.

The perfil map is about the area around hell hole spring... The LDM isnt over there.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I post an aerial image to explain what i have mentioned above. The arrow shows the only entrance to the shelf, the brown shape is the shelf, the red shape is the profile head, in the blue circle is the LDM andin the yellow circle is the two room ruin.

LDM isn't where u say it is. No matter what yr GE pic that u use. Now if u were talking bout the cave depicted on the stone cross. Then I'd say u could be possibly right as it's in that area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221103-173213.png
    Screenshot_20221103-173213.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread