❎ SOLD FS.. Modded Chest Mount Explorer 2 Reduced!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've decided to sell my modified chest mount Explorer 2 setup. The unit is powered by a Talent Cell, lithium ion, 12v 3000 Mah battery which mounts to the housing as seen in the pictures. The speaker has been disabled because I installed in a 1/4" headphone jack. It includes the extension cable needed to be used with an s handle rod or straight shaft setup. Unfortunately, I cannot include the rods that I have because I used a carbon fiber straight shaft and I don't have a box long enough to put it in. The backlight is not working for some reason, but, I've never used a backlight on any of my machines, so it wasn't an issue for me.. I am including a brand new replacement touchpad as a backup. If the touchpad ever needs to be replaced there is an excellent video on YouTube showing step by step how the process is done. This setup makes swinging the coil a real pleasure without all the extra weight on the shaft. I am asking $195 shipped, please add 3% for goods and services if you use PayPal. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me, thank you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dan(NM)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've decided to sell my modified chest mount Explorer 2 setup. The unit is powered by a Talent Cell, lithium ion, 12v 3000 Mah battery which mounts to the housing as seen in the pictures. The speaker has been disabled because I installed in a 1/4" headphone jack. It includes the extension cable needed to be used with an s handle rod or straight shaft setup. Unfortunately, I cannot include the rods that I have because I used a carbon fiber straight shaft and I don't have a box long enough to put it in. The backlight is not working for some reason, but, I've never used a backlight on any of my machines, so it wasn't an issue for me.. I am including a brand new replacement touchpad as a backup. If the touchpad ever needs to be replaced there is an excellent video on YouTube showing step by step how the process is done. This setup makes swinging the coil a real pleasure without all the extra weight on the shaft. I am asking $195 shipped, please add 3% for goods and services if you use PayPal. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me, thank you.
Reduced to $175 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread