Upvote 0

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right!!! (To clean them up, hah.) You were probably trying to get any risidual THC out of them. :D
I was hunting recently on the beach and saw a blue container. I threw it in my bag quickly just in case it contained some bills or something. When I got home, I opened it and was almost knocked over by the smell of dope. It had a joint in it. Got rid of this one quickly. 8)

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
Say, howd ya git rid of it there, shooter? :D
I've found some things of a suspect nature as well, as for long arm johnny, possesion is 9/10ths of the law. Although I would like to belive they would belive that it was'nt mine, better not take the chance. HH!

OP
OP
lab rat

lab rat

May 21, 2003
Sunny Southern CA Coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Right-o, Southern Gent.? Still, I consider it as part of a collection of found stuff.? After cleaning it and documentation in my journal, I don't see a problem with it.? Of course, I'm not posting by my real name on this forum, either!!!? ?8)

As for THC, that must stand for 'totally horrible cr@p'! Yeah, these were pretty nasty when I found them. The only thing worse is the tar that washes up from the oil derricks. Even my pouch gets laundered after finding something like this!

richg

Jun 15, 2004
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
minelab products
Nice finds!! However I do have to wonder how you lose an unopened bottle of crown royal!! Last week I found a large bottle of perfume and my better asked me how do you lose that. Anyway very interesting finds!! HH Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread