Future of load mining in Oregon

Load77

Apr 10, 2021
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was listening to the Lars Larson podcast, and heard about an attempt to withdrawal a lot more areas in sw Oregon from mineral entry. I’m sure the eventual goal is to withdrawal the entire state.
With the large majority of liberals running this state, I have no doubt they’ll make it happen.
Im planning on filing several claims in some areas I know to keep the areas available. I would suggest others do the same.
Also spread the word to other claim owners to be careful to not let their claims lapse, or lose them forever!

This will be the only way to keep gold (and other minerals) mining alive in Oregon.

Mountaineer2020

Jul 5, 2020
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab gs3000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A good idear. Alot of the good placer ground has already been withdrawn through the wild river act. I'm going to file a few more claims I think the limit is 10 for an individual then you have to start paying. Only have 2 now and got informed one of them is a CERCLA site which is an acronym for DEQ has determined it needs clean up. Not because anything I did.

whyKnot2000

Greenie
Jul 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi own lode claims in Area talked about need a place to mill ore can you help have just started in lode mining r hobby live in West Des Moines Ben 5153447704

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread