G Bay - ILHA DA TRINDADE?, OU UMA ILHA CHAMADA TRIDADE.

OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022

Attachments

• t. net.png
    t. net.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022
English Map Undated, Used by E. F. Knight, In His Expedition to Trindade Island in 1889; However, I am almost certain that he had a copy of the original map, preferring to use a more updated one about the island; Inserting in it the information, supposedly given by the Russian pirate, bought from the English shipowners. (Expedition of the Navio Áurea in 1885); I particularly think that Knight, was already aware of the supposed treasure, since 1881. (Alleged Expedition of the Bergantin John, Captain John Pyper, and a certain Polly, who supposedly had embarked in the Port of Santos/Brazil in 1880 (there are no supporting documents, That Bergantim John was in the Port of Santos in the mentioned year; there are documents proving his stay in Belém do Pará/Brazil, Venezuela, mentioning "The Island of Trinidad" and Tortuga, and even the presence of the Golden Barge; The Problem on the Map de Knight Is : (Correct Me If I'm Wrong, Please), Most Geographic Information Is Wrong For The Brazilian Trindade Island, Even If We Consider The Coordinates Of Sugarloaf Mountain.

Note Within Versions of the Supposed Roadmap, The Island Is 647/648 (Nautical?) Miles Off the Coast of Brazil, As Measured By Google Earth, The Island of Trinidad Is Within This Reported Distance; Personally, I think they are Complementation Ciphers.

Another Island That Supposedly Seen From The South, And Fits In The Supposed Route, Is The Island Of Fernando de Noronha/Brazil, Because Certain Sailors And Pirates Coming From The Caribbean, Not Knowing The Exact Location Of The Island Of The Brazilian Trinity In The Middle Of The Atlantic, Could Confusing It is with the original; How Certain Mariners Confused It With Ascension Island. Are you there! A Knot to Untie!

Interesting! Some Explorers Who Went To Look For Treasures On The Brazilian Island Of Trindade, Including E. F. Knight, Before Returning To England, Moved On To A Brief Survey Of The Island Of Trinidad In The Caribbean.

Attachments

• 1889.png
    1889.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 01.png
    01.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022
One More Map!, Not to Say I Talked About Flowers.

This Map! Particularly It's The Most Ridiculous I've Ever Seen! (If I'm Wrong, Correct Me!)

Map of the Island of the Brazilian Trinity, Published in 1895, Reflecting the Expedition of Bergantim John in 1880.

Changed the Geographic Position of the Island, Trying to Relocate SW Bay. Which Was Already Incorrect On E. F. Knight's Map, To An Acceptable Position; However, we see that it is the same map, only slightly modified in the information, as it shows the line of its trajectory through the island.

Attachments

• t. net 1.jpg
    t. net 1.jpg
    677.4 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022
Por fim, um Mapa Atualizado da Ilha da Trindade Brasileira, Posições Geográficas da Diretoria de Hidrografia e Navegação da Marinha do Brasil e Google Earth.

Então, o que esses mapas têm em comum com o mapa publicado em 1940? Nada! Simplesmente Erro Inserido Por Alguém Incauto!, Ou Por Quem Preferiu Usar um Mapa da Ilha Mais Moderno e Atualizado, Não Baseado nos Sinais do Mapa Original, Erro Completo!; Assim Vemos Que A Palavra Tesouro e (SW Bay, Geograficamente Incorreto) Inserido Em Inglês No Mapa Publicado Em 1940, Ou Foram Os Próprios Britânicos Ou Os Tenentes da Marinha Brasileira Corroborados Pelo Jornal, Visto Que Já Tinham Ciência Das Histórias E O Mapa de EF Knight, 1889.

Attachments

• 1889 - 2.png
    1889 - 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022
My First Contact With the History of the Map and the Story of the Supposed Treasure Roadmap.

My Uncle, Had the 1940's Newspaper Page, Containing the Map Drawing, Perhaps Sold to Someone Interested in the Subject, or Lost Over Time; It even had a book with the history of the Titanic, and several booklets about everything; I'm tired of trying to decipher sentences.

Attachments

• t. net 2.png
    t. net 2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022
Simple Sketch/Copy, Which Some Say Is The Original Map Of The Supposed Russian Pirate; However, this sketch/copy is by Paul Ferdnand Thiry, the engineer who researched the supposed treasure in Ilhabela SP. Never Used or Shown the Published Original, Perhaps Trying to Preserve the Secret, or to Preserve the Edition of the Same, Since the National Newspaper Library did not yet exist, it was very difficult to find an edition in the dead files of newspapers, or the Brazilian Navy itself confiscated it, Since years later the newspaper itself was taken over by the dictatorship and bankrupt, fortunately the abandoned editions were preserved in some corner; and again! Thanks to the Advent of the Hemeroteca! We can Study the Original Map Published in 1940.

I have documents that prove the meetings of Paul Ferdnand Thiry, with the Minister of the Navy at the time, including an alleged declaration by the minister himself, informing him that they did not have competent people to decode the map, much less the script; Then he would be given the help he requested for a certain time; Paul Ferdinand, Used the Map Yes! (Decoded part of the G-Bay), but tracing a subterfuge between the same, the supposed script, and what I had been studying for some years about a great treasure with Inca pieces, several relics stolen from the Spanish in 1820/1821, among others, and Supposedly Hidden in Ilhabela SP;

And by the evidence gathered, he never believed the story of the hidden treasure on Trindade Island; Inconceivable!, In Brazil With A Coast And Islands, With Hundreds Of Beautiful Places And Even Inaccessible To Certain Vessels, Even In The Eyes Of Patrols, A Pirate Would Never Go To Trindade Island (11 Times?, Just Check The Supposed Story, and That 19 Days After Last Deposit, Was Captured), Halfway to Africa, Hiding Supposed Treasures, Being Totally Exposed to Its Hunters; It would be at the time mentioned, a form of self exile, staying to die of hunger on the island or with any luck, being rescued by any ship.

Note The Constant Inverted Trapezoid of the Thiry Map, Helped Me Much in Decoding the Original Published In 1940.

Attachments

• mapa thiry.png
    mapa thiry.png
    246.7 KB · Views: 29

M. A. Nazario

Greenie
Jun 13, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting research. I'm sure you've read your countryman Marcos Ofenbock's research on this treasure in his book on Zulmiro. What did you think of it?

OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022
Pesquisa muito interessante. Tenho certeza que você leu a pesquisa do seu conterrâneo Marcos Ofenbock sobre esse tesouro em seu livro sobre Zulmiro. O que você pensou disso?

OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022
Good Morning! Yes!, I'm Always in Contact With Marcos Juliano Ofenbock, He managed to raise again the Thesis of the Supposed Treasure to be Buried on the Island of the Brazilian Trindade, and He managed to mine new documents about the story of Edward (Eduardo) Young, and the supposed pirate Zulmiro; However, I Study This Supposed Screenplay 30 Years Ago, and After the Advent of the Brazilian National Newspaper Library, Having Access to Its Digitized Documents and Finding the Complete Story Told by Edward Young in 1896, and Do the Supposed Screenplay, Published in 1939, Among Other Documents Very Interesting, I Haven't Convinced Me Yet, To Be The Same, Completely True;
The story about the life of the pirate, published in 1896, seems to me to be mixed/complemented with two others, more like a novelistic feuilleton.
(EF Knight, O Cruzeiro do Alert, and O Brigue Flibusteiro by Virgílio Várzea), both published shortly before Edward Young began publishing; We see that at the end of his publications, he begins the letter saying that: it fell like a bomb on his head, the story of EF Knight, about treasures buried on the island; and He Didn't Remember The Old Pirate Anymore.
Some Supposed Similarities Found By Edward Young In The EF Knight Story:
(An Supposed Treasure, Much of It, Stolen From the Churches of Lima/Perú, and Buried Next to a Sugar Loaf Mountain, Indicated in a Southwest SW Bay of the Island; and A Russian Pirate, With a Big Scar on His Face, Where His Companions Would Have Had Died Hanged In Havana/Cuba, Between "1821/1822".);
In the Story of the Script : A Difficult Channel, (Present in the Story of Virgílio Várzea, among other Geographical Data of the Island) beside a Sugar Loaf, in a South Bay of the Far East of "An Island Called Trindade", Southeast Bay SE? , (South East Bay, not to be confused with Southeast Bay SE.), where it buried the fruit of several years of piracy, and which supposedly was buried on the north side, following a course of 5°30NW. , From a certain location and at a distance of 300 yards, what is the similarity?, and a Slavo/Polish pirate, One-eyed, Blind of a Sight, Partner in a Great Treasure, by Zulmiro and José Sancho, and who supposedly would only have deposited for "Twice" Small Amounts, and Who Would Have Been Captured and Hanged In Havana/Cuba In "1830/1831". What Similarity? There Are No Similarities!, Only If Edward Young Was Lying About Certain Dates and Other Prime Information.
Edward Young, Only Began His Publications, After Reading the Stories of EF Knight, Published Shortly Before, and Also Had Science of the Return of Trindade Island to the Portuguese/Brazilian Navy, (Case of the Invazão Inglesa a Ilha, In 1895 /1896);
EF Knight, Mention In His Book, The Expedition Of A Supposed Bergantim John, Departing Santos Port In 1880, With A Supposed Young Polly, In Search of Treasure on the Island, Story Also Told By Carl Baendick, "The Liverpool in" 31 /01/1914, Where the Pirate, an English sailor, was called John Smith, and that the Bergantim John, Captain John Pyper, would have sailed from the Port of Santos, with a passenger, a certain young Polly; The interesting thing about all this is that Edward Young says in his story, that he traveled to England in the same year, taking 9 days of travel, (Brazil/England, 1880, 9 days?), so far so good, may have been confused However, the memo continues its narrative, saying that 5 months later he returned bringing his father Charles, and that a little later his brother Alfred came;
So I started to distrust the story told, because I have documents that prove that his family was already in the English colony of Cananeia/Iguape SP. Since 1871, where until today, there is or exists a numerous family, and the presence of his brother Alfred Young, in the port of Santos in 1878;

Edward Young, According to Sense of England, 1861, was born in 1855, at the time of the alleged voyage of the supposed Bergantim John, he was 25/26 years old. (Leaving the Port of Santos in 1880, Young Polly?); We also have the History Mentioned in Knight's Book, About the Brigue Dinamarquez Anne Catrhine, Captain N. Ankersen, Who Carried a Supposed "North American", and Some Portuguese Workers in 1885, Departing from the Port of Rio de Janeiro, the Island of the Trinity, the Search for a Supposed Treasure, Having These Found Nothing, and Been Left Later in Bahia,, (Bahia?), There Are Documents Proving the Presence of This Ship, In the Port of Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon, Patagonia, Aracajú, Bahia, Antilles, Between 1880 and 1890; (North American?), In addition to those told by Knight, who in reality, informs almost nothing, about the alleged Russian pirate, ( mentions a certain map, however publishes an english map of the island), and in my understanding, with Various False Geographic Information; The same one used by Brazilian explorers, of course! With Correct Geographical Information, Between 1910/1916, And Who Also Never Correctly Reported The Locations Of Their Researches; It was Everybody Deceiving Everybody!, in 1889 Knight Says That His Ship Anchors Alert, In Front Of Waterfall, In Southwest SW Bay. True da Ilha, Linha do Rumo Indicated in the Map Published in 1940, and Supposed Map of the Russian Pirate, Climbed the Cascade and Crossed the Island to the Southeast Bay SE.? (Supposed SW bay, next to Sugarloaf Mountain, Informed by Russian Pirate?), and Several Among British Explorers, Some After Devastating The Island, Went To Check Another "Trinidad" In The Caribbean, Why? Something's Wrong! in Both Stories! (Knight/Eward Young), In The Story of the Supposed Pirate, Edward Young Says: Zulmiro First: On Trindade Island "Brazilian Island", and When Partially Publishing the Supposed Roadmap, Says: An Island "Called Trindade, 648 Miles Offshore" of Brazil, In Two Places, and Confronting The Whole Story Narrated By Edward Young, About Part Of His Life, About The Life Of The Supposed Pirate Zulmiro, And The Script Supposedly Published In Its Full In 1939, A Certain Vice In His Narrative;
Pirate Story, Example: I studied at Eton College (Future Freemasons), I became an Officer At 25, (Supposedly in 1823, War of Independence Brazil Empire, Admiral Thomas Cochrane), Supposedly in 1828, At 30..., At 30 Years = 33, Killed 1 Officer, (Bermuda) - Fled To (Florida) - (See Biography of Henry Keppel, Midshipman 1824 HMS Tweed, Rio de Janeiro and His Encounter With, Thomas Cochrane Dundonald)
(See Henry Keppel, 1829/30, Lieutenant HMS Galatea, Commander Charles Napier, Defection of Various English and American Officers, to Engage in Ships, for the Slave Trade.)
Embarked (Slave Ship), Aided By 11 Fling Scud Crew, (Fling? or Flyng?, Two Ships Present in the Context of Both Stories, Were Called Falcon, What's the Best Attribution to a Falcon?, Fast?, Straight ?) , Killed the Captain and 9 More People, 8 Months Already Commander, 3 Islands, Santa Catarina Island / Desterro, (Present in the Context of the Story of the Brigue Flibusteiro), There were 5 Pirates, 3 = 8 = 53 = 5° 30 , (Two Pirates Disappeared Without Any Explanation?) = Treasure 5 Million/3 Million = 8 = 53 = 5°30, First = 1 Was José Sancho (1829), 1 Year Later = 1, Was Zarolho (1831) (Present in the Context of the EF Knight Story), 1 Day I Lost the Ship, I Saved Myself With Six Companions = 8, After 8 Months I Was With Another Well-Manned Ship; Deposited 11 Times, and Was Arrested 19 Days After Last;
Captured By Commander "Kepel" (Thomas Bladen Capel? Capell?, Henry Keppel?), Told The Commander That He Was English, Not "Greek" As He Thought, And Even My Crew, You Still Know How to Swim, How and When Did we swim in the Thames? Was Released In...., Half an Hour To Get Away = 30, Kepel Gave Me 50 Pounds? and 4 Little Books = 54 = 9, After 9 Days It Arrived......, 1 Year Later = 1, Snatched 1 Pretinha Velha = 1, It Was Given As Dead and Forgotten For All 50 Years, and Living In that Place 40 years = 90 = 54 = 9; Know how to swim for what? Was Exiled!, Do You Know How Much 50 Pounds Was Worth, Supposedly In Brazil At That Time?
The Ship HMS Dido, Captain Henry Keppel, Was Inspected By Lord Thomas Cochrane Dundonald, in 1842. (See Book, Works by Virgílio, Belonging to the Family of Frederico da Silva Ramos SP., Supposedly, The Pirate's Name, Signature and Date)

Edward Young's Story, Example: Met the Pirate in March 1879 = 3 = 25 = 2.5 = 1798, Supposed date of birth of the Pirate, Half a day on horseback, in a place where it was rare to find an Englishman?, (Where His entire family lived in Cananeia/Iguape, there was a colony, it was full of English people, and in Curitiba, where he supposedly lived, at the time it was also, years before, the English came to protest in 1872/1873, for the agreements to be Fulfilled, several English resided in the Bacacheri Region), and even the Emperor Dom Pedro II, visited the house of an Englishman, during his stay in the city in 1880; Was he looking for information about the pirate Zulmiro?.
Edward Young Was 25 Years Old, Living or Living With Several Englishmen, Says That Old Sertanejo Pirate, 40 Years Old Living in the Forest, Speak English Better Than He? Just Arrived?; A Small Ranch, Living Room, Two Bedrooms, and Kitchen = 5 = 4 = 9, Said You Gave A Complete Collection of Shakespeare's Works to the Pirate?, A Month Has Spent = 1, It Took Talking Until 11 O'clock = 11, Edward Told the Pirate Who Wrote Novels, 8 Months of Friendship Have Gone, (Supposedly, by the Content of the Narrative, More Than 1 Year Had Gone), In April 1880, Received Letter From Your Family Supposedly in England?, The Alleged Pirate Was 81 Years Old = 9.
The Pirate Took "3" Days, Telling About His Life, I Scheduled the 15th of May, For My Departure, Effectively I Visited Him on the 10th of May, 1880 = 10 = 5 = 17 = 32, and We Said Goodbye on Next "11" = 33, After 9 Days, Was I in England?, After 5 Months I Returned to Brazil, Coming With Me My Father, and Later My Brother, = 5/3; (It is not correct) and, (Formerly, the time of Brazilian explorers, some unwary insisted on affirming that they saw in the supposed book TheTatler, The Signature of an English Captain, and dated Curitiba 05/14/1880?)
And Picking Up His Book The Tatler?, The Pirate Captain Started To Write A Line At The End Of Each Chapter, The Treasure Revelation, At The End He Signed Zulmiro; Again he took the feather, indicating anchorages, a channel that was very difficult to find, landing points and notes so that from the high seas, I could need the correct location (Present within the context of the story, O Brigue Flibusteiro, by Virgílio Várzea); And Said: In One Hour, You Will Go To The Richest Depot Without Having To Drop Iron, One Hour Only; On the Brazilian Trinity Island? (One Hour, Round Trip = 30/30 = 33);
Was There A Book The Tatler Published In England In 1741?, Very Unlikely!, What There Was, There Were Several Attempts To Make It Real, Including Handwritten Attempts To Rewrite The Supposed Screenplay In English, However The Originality Of The Supposed Tatler, Never Was proven. Were There Any Documents Left by Edward? Probably Yes!, If No, There Would Be No Possibility of Publication of the Supposed Screenplay In Full In 1939, Or???
There is a legend in Curitiba PR., of an alleged pirate who was shipwrecked in Paranaguá, hid his treasures, came to live in it, and after the lowered dust, transported everything on the back of mules to the plateau, hiding in certain tunnels in a farm , The City After a Time Was Hell, Even New Tunnels and Underground Power Grid Made It; Marcos Juliano Ofenbock Knows This Story Very Well;
I've also walked like Tatu in the city where I was born, Angra dos Reis RJ. Baia and Cidade dos Três Reis Magos), I have already been expelled from Churches, Semiteries, Convents Etc, I have found Ancient Catacombs with Several Sarcophagi, Ancient Coins, Some Artifacts, and a lot! Many Strange Things That I Didn't Dare To Move, I Stayed For Hours Inside Certain Churches, Undisturbed, Looking For A Certain Entrance Of A Tunnel, Which Supposedly Crossed Underneath The City, Connecting Several Churches To The Mother Church; Jesuits, Orders, Congregations, Freemasons, Empire Etc., and There Was No Metal Detector! It was in the eye!, at most the trowel that was thrown in the vegetable garden at home, there were many documented stories, and told by the residents, and others gossiped by certain priests, about confrontations with various pirate ships, and between the pirates who They roamed the Region, and others on former Landing Points and Slave Traffic; I knew where one of the exits was, perhaps the main one, on the highest hill in the center of the city, providentially sealed by the boss (Vatican); I forgot to say that I found many more things! Bats, Scorpions, Giant Centipedes, Loose Bones, Lots of Snakes, Rats Bigger Than Cats, Etc. Have you ever eaten Cat? lol How Do You Say It!, Every Pirate in His Square!

Stories! Which is the oldest? That of the Pirata de Paranaguá, in Curitiba, or that of the Supposed Pirata Zulmiro Published by Edward Young?;
According to my studies, The Story of the Pirate of the Cananéia/Iguape Region, Ilha do Bom Abrigo, Ilha do Cardoso, Ilha do Mel, Paranaguá/Curitiba, is Older Than the Story Published by Edward Young, and I Know That the Supposed Pirate, Not even that name had, (there were several others in the mouth of the people, which cannot be commented), Legend is Legend!; However, the People There, Also Liam Newspapers, Could Possibly Have Adopted Another Name.
Lorena's own Expeditionaries/Explorers of the Supposed Treasure on the Island of Trindade Brasileira, In 1911/1912, informed about this legend, went to Curitiba in search of information about the supposed pirate who would have resided in the region.
One of them even told the newspapers that he had in his hands a letter from one of Edward Young's sisters, stating that he met the pirate in Curitiba PR., when he was visiting a brother, and received the script as a gift from the alleged pirate in exchange. of Services Provided. (In His Publications Edward Young Said He Was Resident In...), No brother of Edward Young lived in Curitiba, and there are no supporting documents for both claims.
Was there an English pirate residing in Curitiba?, although unlikely, it would be possible. Does the alleged script inform Trindade Island as a Treasure Site? Possible!; However The Supposed Pirate's Story and Screenplay Clearly Show The Need For Both To Be Decoded; The Encoded Trinity, Is Already Exposed, Being Direction x Latitude x Longitude = Center of the Rose = 5/4 = 4/3 = Pyramid, and Supposedly There Are Not Two Treasures, Only One, Where Encoded, One Treasure Indicates Latitude, and " The Other" Indicates Longitude. The same being possible, being buried on some other island, supposedly on the Brazilian coast. (EX: First Treasure, "The Waterfall Is In The South, Second Treasure, The Entrance Is On The West Side), Always Complementing The Other.
Pause!, (Writing Vices?) Let's Go to the Supposed Screenplay of the Pirate Zulmiro, Published Partially by Edwar Young in 1896.
The Treasure Is Hidden On An Island Called Trindade, 648 Miles Off The Coast Of Brazil, In Two Distinct Places; In the First = 1, There is Gold Dust Etc,Etc, Its Value Equals 5 Million = 5; The other! Is Bigger, But Not So Valuable, Consisting of Artwork Etc,Etc, (Present in the Context of the E.F. Knight Story), In addition to 63 Silver Bars = 9 , 6 x 2 x 4 = 48 = 12 = 3, The Deposit Richest is Close to...,Na..., At 13 (3?) Feet from...., Angle of 32°......., South Side is at...... ., Inside Are 19 Volumes, Among The 19 Volumes, There Are 11 Barrels, Two Boxes Containing 81 Gold Bars = 9, The Other Etc, Etc, The Lair Consists Of 3 Large Rooms, Its Value Is 3 Million, In One = 1 Round Tin = Pink, There are Documents of Interest to the Bank of England.
I believe that there really was some document, a diary or a small autobiography, of the supposed english pirate, we are not sure by what means Edward Young obtained the document, nor where, and particularly I do not believe that he received it as a gift; and According to Marcos Juliano, O Pirata had children and grandchildren, so the question remains! Why would he hand over the secret to a fellow countryman?
Edward Young, Did You Really Know Which Island The Supposed Document Was Referring To? I think he used part of the information contained in two other stories to complement his own, and with that cause a great sensationalism; and Also Because in His Narrative, the Same Seems to Be in the 3rd Person, When It Should Be in the 2nd Person; Now! The alleged document would be written in English, in a book called The Tatler Published in 1741, Young was English!, could have been requested and associated with the 2nd person, to translate it and devise a story to be published; These are just assumptions! (Edwar Young, alias J. F. Bastos) Sadly He Was Murdered Weeks After He "Published His Home Address", For Certain Deals Regarding The Supposed Treasure, (Treat With, alias B.B.?), Was He Murdered In Place Of The 2nd Person? That's where things get complicated!
In 1939, The Supposed 3rd Keeper of the Secret, Being Interviewed and When He Published the Supposed Script in its entirety; Frederico da Silva Ramos, Stepson of Alfred (Alfredo) Young, Brother of Edward and Supposedly 2nd Keeper of the Secret, said that he himself would have belonged to Freemasonry, was passionate about the works of Shakespeare, translated into Portuguese, among others, The Works of Even, (Documents Prove That His Father Charles, His Brother Ernest, Cananéia/Iguape, And His Brother "Henry", Rio de Janeiro/Campinas SP. Were Freemasons), and the "History" Proves! Edward/Robert/Stammers Young, Had "5" Children, Among These, "3" Named after Shakespeare Characters = 5/3.

Have you ever heard of STEGANOGRAPHY?, The Art of Hiding One Message in Another?
Let's go to a very interesting part, which almost no one paid attention to in the aforementioned story of the supposed pirate Zulmiro, where in the same, maybe a little modified by Edward Young, the same (the pirate) Literally, of course! Encoded!, Indicates Its Possible Origin, And Formulas For Decoding The Whole; The 4 Books, The 5 Leaves of Comedy, "The Tamed Shrew", By William Shakespeare, and In the Middle of the Narrative, One More Appears; = 4/5 = 9, (1?).
Rousseau's Social Contract, Translated and Published in London in "1791", The Metamorphoses of Ovid, The Works of Virgil, Another Book in English Called The Tatler, Published in "1741", Five Leaves of Shakespeare's Comedy, and Works by Lord Byron; Could Edward Young Have Elucidated This Information?
A Short Summary: It's All Ciphers and Encoded Complements, or Steganographs, The Social Contract, Leads to Conditions, and Rights, (1791 Ciphers), Ovid's Metamorphoses (Greek Mythology, Leads to Midas, Orpheus, Eros, Psyche, Zeus, Aphrodite , Bacchus, Narcissus, and Chaos = 9), Works by Virgil (Leads to Dido, Queen of Catargos, Leads to Dante Alighiere, Which Leads To The Nine "9" Circles, Which Leads To The Center Of The Rose, Which Leads To The Triangle, Which Leads to the Holy Trinity), The Supposed Book The Tatler, (Ciphers 1741, Leads to Ancestor Conditions, Until His Birth, Supposedly 1798), The Five Leaves of "The Tamed Shrew", (Leads to William Shakespeare, Who Supposedly Died the Same Date He Was Born, And Buried In Holy Trinity Church, And Which Supposedly Leads To Francis Bacon, And Steganography), Finally, Works By Lord Byron, Who Studied At Trinity College, (Leading To A Condition of Family, Leading to Greek War of Independence, Leading to Alexander Thomas Coch rane (Thomas Lord Dundanold), Which Leads To The Poem "The Corsair", Which Leads To The Corsair Jean Lafitte, Which Leads To The Irish Poet Thomas Moore, Studied at Trinity College, Court Clerk of the Admiralty Award "In Bermuda", Which Supposedly Leads Freemasonry, and Steganography, Etc.; However, among all the books cited, the supposed Tatler, Has Something More Sinister, English Journal of True Gossip, and others invented by the authors themselves, (The Tatler, Lucubrations by Issac Bickerstaff);
LUCUBRATIONS, Intellectual and Literary Work, Extended by Isaac Bickerstaff, Done at Night, Under Candlelight. Isaac Bickerstaff Was A Pseudonym Used By Jonathan Swift; The Same As Part Of A Farce, Etc.; On "All Fools Day" (Known as April Foos Day), which took place on April Fools' Day, it was his favorite holiday, he used to use this day, to use his satirical wit to "make sin and madness bleed"; Designed "3" Cards, One Farce, Predicting the Sure Death of a Literary Enemy, To Be Revealed On April Fools' Day, "All Fools' Day?"; The Tatler Published "3" Times A Week, It Was Written By Swift, Richard Steele, Joseph Addison, Under the Pseudonym Isaac Bickerstaff. Authorship Was Only Revealed When The Papers Were Collected In A Binding In 1710, It Was Published For Only Two Years 1709/1711, Obs. Three Letters, Three Times A Week, Three Authors, Using the Same Pseudonym. (A Quarter of Three?); In 1711, steele and Addison closed the Tatler, and formed "The Espectator", it was a daily publication founded by Joseph Addison and Richard Steele in England, lasting from 1711 to 1712, beginning on 1 March 1711, these were gathered in seven volumes; The newspaper was revived without Steele's involvement in (1714?) = (1741?), appearing three "3" times a week for six "6" months = 9, and these papers, when collected, formed the eighth "8" volume = 8. Collected in book form, it remained extremely popular for the rest of the century. In 1753/1754, several editions of "William Bickerstaffe, nephew of the late Isaac Bickerstaffe" were published. Was there any collection published in "1741?", or was it to complement an important cipher in the diary of the supposed old english pirate? "1791" Another Cipher?
The Map Published In 1940, Attributed To The Russian Pirate, Or To The Pirate Zarolho, Friend Of The Supposed Pirate Zulmiro, Is Totally Null For The Island Of The Brazilian Trinity, And For The Island Of Trinidad In The Caribbean; and Regarding My Considerations Concerning Both "Stories", and the Supposed Screenplay, I Believe That One Has to Dig A Little More To Get The True "Story"; As Says Here in Brazil!, The Hole is More Below.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GBAY

Oct 1, 2022
Reply to rrogon, tenderfoot.
Good Morning! Yes!, I'm Always in Contact With Marcos Juliano Ofenbock, He managed to raise again the Thesis of the Supposed Treasure to be Buried on the Island of the Brazilian Trindade, and He managed to mine new documents about the story of Edward (Eduardo) Young, and the supposed pirate Zulmiro; However, I Study This Supposed Screenplay 30 Years Ago, and After the Advent of the Brazilian National Newspaper Library, Having Access to Its Digitized Documents and Finding the Complete Story Told by Edward Young in 1896, and Do the Supposed Screenplay, Published in 1939, Among Other Documents Very Interesting, I Haven't Convinced Me Yet, To Be The Same, Completely True;
The story about the life of the pirate, published in 1896, seems to me to be mixed/complemented with two others, more like a novelistic feuilleton.
(EF Knight, O Cruzeiro do Alert, and O Brigue Flibusteiro by Virgílio Várzea), both published shortly before Edward Young began publishing; We see that at the end of his publications, he begins the letter saying that: it fell like a bomb on his head, the story of EF Knight, about treasures buried on the island; and He Didn't Remember The Old Pirate Anymore.
Some Supposed Similarities Found By Edward Young In The EF Knight Story:
(An Supposed Treasure, Much of It, Stolen From the Churches of Lima/Perú, and Buried Next to a Sugar Loaf Mountain, Indicated in a Southwest SW Bay of the Island; and A Russian Pirate, With a Big Scar on His Face, Where His Companions Would Have Had Died Hanged In Havana/Cuba, Between "1821/1822".);
In the Story of the Script : A Difficult Channel, (Present in the Story of Virgílio Várzea, among other Geographical Data of the Island) beside a Sugar Loaf, in a South Bay of the Far East of "An Island Called Trindade", Southeast Bay SE? , (South East Bay, not to be confused with Southeast Bay SE.), where it buried the fruit of several years of piracy, and which supposedly was buried on the north side, following a course of 5°30NW. , From a certain location and at a distance of 300 yards, what is the similarity?, and a Slavo/Polish pirate, One-eyed, Blind of a Sight, Partner in a Great Treasure, by Zulmiro and José Sancho, and who supposedly would only have deposited for "Twice" Small Amounts, and Who Would Have Been Captured and Hanged In Havana/Cuba In "1830/1831". What Similarity? There Are No Similarities!, Only If Edward Young Was Lying About Certain Dates and Other Prime Information.
Edward Young, Only Began His Publications, After Reading the Stories of EF Knight, Published Shortly Before, and Also Had Science of the Return of Trindade Island to the Portuguese/Brazilian Navy, (Case of the Invazão Inglesa a Ilha, In 1895 /1896);
EF Knight, Mention In His Book, The Expedition Of A Supposed Bergantim John, Departing Santos Port In 1880, With A Supposed Young Polly, In Search of Treasure on the Island, Story Also Told By Carl Baendick, "The Liverpool in" 31 /01/1914, Where the Pirate, an English sailor, was called John Smith, and that the Bergantim John, Captain John Pyper, would have sailed from the Port of Santos, with a passenger, a certain young Polly; The interesting thing about all this is that Edward Young says in his story, that he traveled to England in the same year, taking 9 days of travel, (Brazil/England, 1880, 9 days?), so far so good, may have been confused However, the memo continues its narrative, saying that 5 months later he returned bringing his father Charles, and that a little later his brother Alfred came;
So I started to distrust the story told, because I have documents that prove that his family was already in the English colony of Cananeia/Iguape SP. Since 1871, where until today, there is or exists a numerous family, and the presence of his brother Alfred Young, in the port of Santos in 1878;

Edward Young, According to Sense of England, 1861, was born in 1855, at the time of the alleged voyage of the supposed Bergantim John, he was 25/26 years old. (Leaving the Port of Santos in 1880, Young Polly?); We also have the History Mentioned in Knight's Book, About the Brigue Dinamarquez Anne Catrhine, Captain N. Ankersen, Who Carried a Supposed "North American", and Some Portuguese Workers in 1885, Departing from the Port of Rio de Janeiro, the Island of the Trinity, the Search for a Supposed Treasure, Having These Found Nothing, and Been Left Later in Bahia,, (Bahia?), There Are Documents Proving the Presence of This Ship, In the Port of Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon, Patagonia, Aracajú, Bahia, Antilles, Between 1880 and 1890; (North American?), In addition to those told by Knight, who in reality, informs almost nothing, about the alleged Russian pirate, ( mentions a certain map, however publishes an english map of the island), and in my understanding, with Various False Geographic Information; The same one used by Brazilian explorers, of course! With Correct Geographical Information, Between 1910/1916, And Who Also Never Correctly Reported The Locations Of Their Researches; It was Everybody Deceiving Everybody!, in 1889 Knight Says That His Ship Anchors Alert, In Front Of Waterfall, In Southwest SW Bay. True da Ilha, Linha do Rumo Indicated in the Map Published in 1940, and Supposed Map of the Russian Pirate, Climbed the Cascade and Crossed the Island to the Southeast Bay SE.? (Supposed SW bay, next to Sugarloaf Mountain, Informed by Russian Pirate?), and Several Among British Explorers, Some After Devastating The Island, Went To Check Another "Trinidad" In The Caribbean, Why? Something's Wrong! in Both Stories! (Knight/Eward Young), In The Story of the Supposed Pirate, Edward Young Says: Zulmiro First: On Trindade Island "Brazilian Island", and When Partially Publishing the Supposed Roadmap, Says: An Island "Called Trindade, 648 Miles Offshore" of Brazil, In Two Places, and Confronting The Whole Story Narrated By Edward Young, About Part Of His Life, About The Life Of The Supposed Pirate Zulmiro, And The Script Supposedly Published In Its Full In 1939, A Certain Vice In His Narrative;
Pirate Story, Example: I studied at Eton College (Future Freemasons), I became an Officer At 25, (Supposedly in 1823, War of Independence Brazil Empire, Admiral Thomas Cochrane), Supposedly in 1828, At 30..., At 30 Years = 33, Killed 1 Officer, (Bermuda) - Fled To (Florida) - (See Biography of Henry Keppel, Midshipman 1824 HMS Tweed, Rio de Janeiro and His Encounter With, Thomas Cochrane Dundonald)
(See Henry Keppel, 1829/30, Lieutenant HMS Galatea, Commander Charles Napier, Defection of Several English and American Officers, to Engage in Ships, for the Slave Trade.) January 8, 1829, January 28, 1832 her commander was Captain Charles Napier who, in a letter written shortly after her appointment, described her as "a ship that has the worst reputation in the Navy".
Embarked (Slave Ship), Aided By 11 Fling Scud Crew, (Fling? or Flyng?, Two Ships Present in the Context of Both Stories, Were Called Falcon, What's the Best Attribution to a Falcon?, Fast?, Straight ?) , Killed the Captain and 9 More People, 8 Months Already Commander, 3 Islands, Santa Catarina Island / Desterro, (Present in the Context of the Story of the Brigue Flibusteiro), There were 5 Pirates, 3 = 8 = 53 = 5° 30 , (Two Pirates Disappeared Without Any Explanation?) = Treasure 5 Million/3 Million = 8 = 53 = 5°30, First = 1 Was José Sancho (1829), 1 Year Later = 1, Was Zarolho (1831) (Present in the Context of the EF Knight Story), 1 Day I Lost the Ship, I Saved Myself With Six Companions = 8, After 8 Months I Was With Another Well-Manned Ship; Deposited 11 Times, and Was Arrested 19 Days After Last;
Captured By Commander "Kepel" (Thomas Bladen Capel? Capell?, Henry Keppel?), Told The Commander That He Was English, Not "Greek" As He Thought, And Even My Crew, You Still Know How to Swim, How and When Did we swim in the Thames? Was Released In...., Half an Hour To Get Away = 30, Kepel Gave Me 50 Pounds? and 4 Little Books = 54 = 9, After 9 Days It Arrived......, 1 Year Later = 1, Snatched 1 Pretinha Velha = 1, It Was Given As Dead and Forgotten For All 50 Years, and Living In that Place 40 years = 90 = 54 = 9; Know how to swim for what? Was Exiled!, Do You Know How Much 50 Pounds Was Worth, Supposedly In Brazil At That Time?
The Ship HMS Dido, Captain Henry Keppel, Was Inspected By Lord Thomas Cochrane Dundonald, in 1842. (See Book, Works by Virgílio, Belonging to the Family of Frederico da Silva Ramos SP., Supposedly, The Pirate's Name, Signature and Date)

Edward Young's Story, Example: Met the Pirate in March 1879 = 3 = 25 = 2.5 = 1798, Supposed date of birth of the Pirate, Half a day on horseback, in a place where it was rare to find an Englishman?, (Where His entire family lived in Cananeia/Iguape, there was a colony, it was full of English people, and in Curitiba, where he supposedly lived, at the time it was also, years before, the English came to protest in 1872/1873, for the agreements to be Fulfilled, several English resided in the Bacacheri Region), and even the Emperor Dom Pedro II, visited the house of an Englishman, during his stay in the city in 1880; Was he looking for information about the pirate Zulmiro?.
Edward Young Was 25 Years Old, Living or Living With Several Englishmen, Says That Old Sertanejo Pirate, 40 Years Old Living in the Forest, Speak English Better Than He? Just Arrived?; A Small Ranch, Living Room, Two Bedrooms, and Kitchen = 5 = 4 = 9, Said You Gave A Complete Collection of Shakespeare's Works to the Pirate?, A Month Has Spent = 1, It Took Talking Until 11 O'clock = 11, Edward Told the Pirate Who Wrote Novels, 8 Months of Friendship Have Gone, (Supposedly, by the Content of the Narrative, More Than 1 Year Had Gone), In April 1880, Received Letter From Your Family Supposedly in England?, The Alleged Pirate Was 81 Years Old = 9.
The Pirate Took "3" Days, Telling About His Life, I Scheduled the 15th of May, For My Departure, Effectively I Visited Him on the 10th of May, 1880 = 10 = 5 = 17 = 32, and We Said Goodbye on Next "11" = 33, After 9 Days, Was I in England?, After 5 Months I Returned to Brazil, Coming With Me My Father, and Later My Brother, = 5/3; (It is not correct) and, (Formerly, the time of Brazilian explorers, some unwary insisted on affirming that they saw in the supposed book TheTatler, The Signature of an English Captain, and dated Curitiba 05/14/1880?)
And Picking Up His Book The Tatler?, The Pirate Captain Started To Write A Line At The End Of Each Chapter, The Treasure Revelation, At The End He Signed Zulmiro; Again he took the feather, indicating anchorages, a channel that was very difficult to find, landing points and notes so that from the high seas, I could need the correct location (Present within the context of the story, O Brigue Flibusteiro, by Virgílio Várzea); And Said: In One Hour, You Will Go To The Richest Depot Without Having To Drop Iron, One Hour Only; On the Brazilian Trinity Island? (One Hour, Round Trip = 30/30 = 33);
Was There A Book The Tatler Published In England In 1741?, Very Unlikely!, What There Was, There Were Several Attempts To Make It Real, Including Handwritten Attempts To Rewrite The Supposed Screenplay In English, However The Originality Of The Supposed Tatler, Never Was proven. Were There Any Documents Left by Edward? Probably Yes!, If No, There Would Be No Possibility of Publication of the Supposed Screenplay In Full In 1939, Or???
There is a legend in Curitiba PR., of an alleged pirate who was shipwrecked in Paranaguá, hid his treasures, came to live in it, and after the lowered dust, transported everything on the back of mules to the plateau, hiding in certain tunnels in a farm , The City After a Time Was Hell, Even New Tunnels and Underground Power Grid Made It; Marcos Juliano Ofenbock Knows This Story Very Well;
I've also walked like Tatu in the city where I was born, Angra dos Reis RJ. Baia and Cidade dos Três Reis Magos), I have already been expelled from Churches, Semiteries, Convents Etc, I have found Ancient Catacombs with Several Sarcophagi, Ancient Coins, Some Artifacts, and a lot! Many Strange Things That I Didn't Dare To Move, I Stayed For Hours Inside Certain Churches, Undisturbed, Looking For A Certain Entrance Of A Tunnel, Which Supposedly Crossed Underneath The City, Connecting Several Churches To The Mother Church; Jesuits, Orders, Congregations, Freemasons, Empire Etc., and There Was No Metal Detector! It was in the eye!, at most the trowel that was thrown in the vegetable garden at home, there were many documented stories, and told by the residents, and others gossiped by certain priests, about confrontations with various pirate ships, and between the pirates who They roamed the Region, and others on former Landing Points and Slave Traffic; I knew where one of the exits was, perhaps the main one, on the highest hill in the center of the city, providentially sealed by the boss (Vatican); I forgot to say that I found many more things! Bats, Scorpions, Giant Centipedes, Loose Bones, Lots of Snakes, Rats Bigger Than Cats, Etc. Have you ever eaten Cat? lol How Do You Say It!, Every Pirate in His Square!

Stories! Which is the oldest? That of the Pirata de Paranaguá, in Curitiba, or that of the Supposed Pirata Zulmiro Published by Edward Young?;
According to my studies, The Story of the Pirate of the Cananéia/Iguape Region, Ilha do Bom Abrigo, Ilha do Cardoso, Ilha do Mel, Paranaguá/Curitiba, is Older Than the Story Published by Edward Young, and I Know That the Supposed Pirate, Not even that name had, (there were several others in the mouth of the people, which cannot be commented), Legend is Legend!; However, the People There, Also Liam Newspapers, Could Possibly Have Adopted Another Name.
Lorena's own Expeditionaries/Explorers of the Supposed Treasure on the Island of Trindade Brasileira, In 1911/1912, informed about this legend, went to Curitiba in search of information about the supposed pirate who would have resided in the region.
One of them even told the newspapers that he had in his hands a letter from one of Edward Young's sisters, stating that he met the pirate in Curitiba PR., when he was visiting a brother, and received the script as a gift from the alleged pirate in exchange. of Services Provided. (In His Publications Edward Young Said He Was Resident In...), No brother of Edward Young lived in Curitiba, and there are no supporting documents for both claims.
Was there an English pirate residing in Curitiba?, although unlikely, it would be possible. Does the alleged script inform Trindade Island as a Treasure Site? Possible!; However The Supposed Pirate's Story and Screenplay Clearly Show The Need For Both To Be Decoded; The Encoded Trinity, Is Already Exposed, Being Direction x Latitude x Longitude = Center of the Rose = 5/4 = 4/3 = Pyramid, and Supposedly There Are Not Two Treasures, Only One, Where Encoded, One Treasure Indicates Latitude, and " The Other" Indicates Longitude. The same being possible, being buried on some other island, supposedly on the Brazilian coast. (EX: First Treasure, "The Waterfall Is In The South, Second Treasure, The Entrance Is On The West Side), Always Complementing The Other.
Pause!, (Writing Vices?) Let's Go to the Supposed Screenplay of the Pirate Zulmiro, Published Partially by Edwar Young in 1896.
The Treasure Is Hidden On An Island Called Trindade, 648 Miles Off The Coast Of Brazil, In Two Distinct Places; In the First = 1, There is Gold Dust Etc,Etc, Its Value Equals 5 Million = 5; The other! Is Bigger, But Not So Valuable, Consisting of Artwork Etc,Etc, (Present in the Context of the E.F. Knight Story), In addition to 63 Silver Bars = 9 , 6 x 2 x 4 = 48 = 12 = 3, The Deposit Richest is Close to...,Na..., At 13 (3?) Feet from...., Angle of 32°......., South Side is at...... ., Inside Are 19 Volumes, Among The 19 Volumes, There Are 11 Barrels, Two Boxes Containing 81 Gold Bars = 9, The Other Etc, Etc, The Lair Consists Of 3 Large Rooms, Its Value Is 3 Million, In One = 1 Round Tin = Pink, There are Documents of Interest to the Bank of England.
I believe that there really was some document, a diary or a small autobiography, of the supposed english pirate, we are not sure by what means Edward Young obtained the document, nor where, and particularly I do not believe that he received it as a gift; and According to Marcos Juliano, O Pirata had children and grandchildren, so the question remains! Why would he hand over the secret to a fellow countryman?
Edward Young, Did You Really Know Which Island The Supposed Document Was Referring To? I think he used part of the information contained in two other stories to complement his own, and with that cause a great sensationalism; and Also Because in His Narrative, the Same Seems to Be in the 3rd Person, When It Should Be in the 2nd Person; Now! The alleged document would be written in English, in a book called The Tatler Published in 1741, Young was English!, could have been requested and associated with the 2nd person, to translate it and devise a story to be published; These are just assumptions! (Edwar Young, alias J. F. Bastos) Sadly He Was Murdered Weeks After He "Published His Home Address", For Certain Deals Regarding The Supposed Treasure, (Treat With, alias B.B.?), Was He Murdered In Place Of The 2nd Person? That's where things get complicated!
In 1939, The Supposed 3rd Keeper of the Secret, Being Interviewed and When He Published the Supposed Script in its entirety; Frederico da Silva Ramos, Stepson of Alfred (Alfredo) Young, Brother of Edward and Supposedly 2nd Keeper of the Secret, said that he himself would have belonged to Freemasonry, was passionate about the works of Shakespeare, translated into Portuguese, among others, The Works of Even, (Documents Prove That His Father Charles, His Brother Ernest, Cananéia/Iguape, And His Brother "Henry", Rio de Janeiro/Campinas SP. Were Freemasons), and the "History" Proves! Edward/Robert/Stammers Young, Had "5" Children, Among These, "3" Named after Shakespeare Characters = 5/3.

Have you ever heard of STEGANOGRAPHY?, The Art of Hiding One Message in Another?
Let's go to a very interesting part, which almost no one paid attention to in the aforementioned story of the supposed pirate Zulmiro, where in the same, maybe a little modified by Edward Young, the same (the pirate) Literally, of course! Encoded!, Indicates Its Possible Origin, And Formulas For Decoding The Whole; The 4 Books, The 5 Leaves of Comedy, "The Tamed Shrew", By William Shakespeare, and In the Middle of the Narrative, One More Appears; = 4/5 = 9, (1?).
Rousseau's Social Contract, Translated and Published in London in "1791", The Metamorphoses of Ovid, The Works of Virgil, Another Book in English Called The Tatler, Published in "1741", Five Leaves of Shakespeare's Comedy, and Works by Lord Byron; Could Edward Young Have Elucidated This Information?
A Short Summary: It's All Ciphers and Encoded Complements, or Steganographs, The Social Contract, Leads to Conditions, and Rights, (1791 Ciphers), Ovid's Metamorphoses (Greek Mythology, Leads to Midas, Orpheus, Eros, Psyche, Zeus, Aphrodite , Bacchus, Narcissus, and Chaos = 9, Also Leads to Pygmalion, Which Leads to Galatea; Works by Virgil ( Leads to Dido, Queen of Catargos, Leads to Dante Alighiere, Which Leads to the Nine "9" Circles, Which Leads to the Center of the Rose, Leading to the Triangle, Leading to the Holy Trinity), The alleged Book The Tatler, (Ciphers 1741, Leading to Ancestor Conditions, Until Her Birth, Supposedly 1798), The Five Leaves of "The Tamed Shrew", (Lead to William Shakespeare, Who Supposedly Died on the Same Date He Was Born, and Was Buried in Holy Trinity Church, and Which Supposedly Leads to Francis Bacon, and Steganography), Finally, Works by Lord Byron, Who Studied at Trinity College,( Which Leads To A Family Condition, Which Leads To The War Of Independence that of Greece, Which Leads to Alexander Thomas Cochrane (Thomas Lord Dundanold), Which Leads To The Poem "The Corsair", Which Leads to the Corsair Jean Lafitte, Which Leads to Thomas Moore Irish Poet, Studied at Trinity College, Clerk of Court Award of the Admiralty "In Bermuda", Which Supposedly Leads to Freemasonry, and Steganography, Etc.; However, among all the books cited, the supposed Tatler, Has Something More Sinister, English Journal of True Gossip, and others invented by the authors themselves, (The Tatler, Lucubrations by Issac Bickerstaff);
LUCUBRATIONS, Intellectual and Literary Work, Extended by Isaac Bickerstaff, Done at Night, Under Candlelight. Isaac Bickerstaff Was A Pseudonym Used By Jonathan Swift; The Same As Part Of A Farce, Etc.; On "All Fools Day" (Known as April Foos Day), which took place on April Fools' Day, it was his favorite holiday, he used to use this day, to use his satirical wit to "make sin and madness bleed"; He designed "3" Cards, A Farce, Predicting the Unfailing Death of a Literary Enemy, To Be Revealed On April Fools' Day, "All Fools' Day?"; The Tatler Published "3" Times A Week, It Was Written By Swift, Richard Steele, Joseph Addison, Under the Pseudonym Isaac Bickerstaff. Authorship Was Only Revealed When The Papers Were Collected In A Binding In 1710, It Was Published For Only Two Years 1709/1711, Obs. Three Letters, Three Times A Week, Three Authors, Using the Same Pseudonym. (A Quarter of Three?); In 1711, steele and Addison closed the Tatler, and formed "The Espectator", it was a daily publication founded by Joseph Addison and Richard Steele in England, lasting from 1711 to 1712, beginning on 1 March 1711, these were gathered in seven volumes; The newspaper was revived without Steele's involvement in (1714?) = (1741?), appearing three "3" times a week for six "6" months = 9, and these papers, when collected, formed the eighth "8" volume = 8. Collected in book form, it remained extremely popular for the rest of the century. In 1753/1754, several editions of "William Bickerstaffe, nephew of the late Isaac Bickerstaffe" were published. Was there any collection published in "1741?", or was it to complement an important cipher in the diary of the supposed old english pirate? "1791" Another Cipher?
The Map Published In 1940, Attributed To The Russian Pirate, Or To The Pirate Zarolho, Friend Of The Supposed Pirate Zulmiro, Is Totally Null For The Island Of The Brazilian Trinity, And For The Island Of Trinidad In The Caribbean; and Regarding My Considerations Concerning Both "Stories", and the Supposed Screenplay, I Believe That One Has to Dig A Little More To Get The True "Story"; As Says Here in Brazil!, The Hole is More Below.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread