GALVESTON ISLAND TREASURE CLUB (GALVESTON)

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Met some of the treasure hunters, and Members of the Galveston Island Treasure Club at the Treasure show in Conroe Saturday. It was a pleasure to talk with them. Some of the nicest folk I've ever talk to. It was a pleasure meeting them, and haveing the time to chat with them. I was invited to one of their meetings, and I hope to be able to make one of them.

Old River
Boyce Morris Jr.
Old River-Winfree

stevepennell

Greenie
Dec 17, 2016
texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer 2, Garrett TA300, Garrett G500, Bounty hunter 101, Fisher aquanaut 1280-x, Whites gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any one know if the Galveston island treasure club still exists?

stevepennell

Greenie
Dec 17, 2016
texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer 2, Garrett TA300, Garrett G500, Bounty hunter 101, Fisher aquanaut 1280-x, Whites gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The phone number for the Galveston treasure club is no longer valid. by any chance would you have a current number?

stevepennell

Greenie
Dec 17, 2016
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The phone number for the Galveston treasure club is no longer valid, by any chance would you have a current number?

Eddie&Robyn

Dec 28, 2016
Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve, I am looking for the contact information too. Another member from The Woodlands said the group is still active.

RealGoldDigger

Tenderfoot
Apr 4, 2017
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call the library and see if they still meet there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions