garrett at pro falsing fix that worked for me

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my garrett at pro would false when I bumped sticks or got to close and scrubbed the ground. I factory rest the machine many times just like in the garret videos on youtube. well my detector was on when I reset it. to truly factory reset the machine while the unit is off press and hold the power button for 5-8 seconds. resetting this way fixed my falsing problem and I hope it helps someone else good luck and happy hunting everyone! Jeremy

darmentle

Jul 7, 2014
Redding
Detector(s) used
ForsGold+ ,Garrett AT Pro,Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
sounds like the the problem i am having i was going to call them tomorrow but i can give this a try. Mine Goes crazy on stuff that's not there in the ground says Item number 99 @ 10+ Inches so once i dig a little the signal disappears so i start detecting and its just a constant thing.

OP
OP
D

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine was doing that to me with nickel signals please let me know how it works out for you.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Are you sure that there are no underground cables, or overhead cables? Those will cause the machine to false. Try changing the operating frequency.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread