Garrett Pro-Pointer customer service....

CoinShooter01

Sep 23, 2022
I have a 10 year old black Garrett Pro-Pointer, thats been around the block, and still works great. Unfortunately, the sheath wore out, and I could not find one seperately to purchase. I called Garrett, and asked about where I could purchase a sheath by itself...Garrett took my information, and said they would look into the matter. A few days latter, I had one in my mail box. Unbelievable customer service! I was so impressed that Ive since purchased the orange AT water-proof version as well. Garretts customer service is top notch in my opinion. Just wanted to pass this along.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes there service is very good. I have a Garrett black pro pointer that I got when they first came out and it still works just great. Garrett makes the best pinpoints. To me they work better than any other pin pointer.

rogueaviation

Apr 23, 2015
Grand Haven, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They seem to be a really great company. I've called with some random and unusual questions before and they were very helpful. I'm glad they ended up with White's, too.

--Matt

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I water proofed the original black one then bought the carrot. I like the old one better. Good company.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Metal Detecting Stuff

Latest Discussions