Garrett Pro-Pointer customer service....

CoinShooter01

Sep 23, 2022
I have a 10 year old black Garrett Pro-Pointer, thats been around the block, and still works great. Unfortunately, the sheath wore out, and I could not find one seperately to purchase. I called Garrett, and asked about where I could purchase a sheath by itself...Garrett took my information, and said they would look into the matter. A few days latter, I had one in my mail box. Unbelievable customer service! I was so impressed that Ive since purchased the orange AT water-proof version as well. Garretts customer service is top notch in my opinion. Just wanted to pass this along.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes there service is very good. I have a Garrett black pro pointer that I got when they first came out and it still works just great. Garrett makes the best pinpoints. To me they work better than any other pin pointer.

rogueaviation

Apr 23, 2015
Grand Haven, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They seem to be a really great company. I've called with some random and unusual questions before and they were very helpful. I'm glad they ended up with White's, too.

--Matt

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Called Garrett to try to buy a new sheath for my carrot. They said send it in with a check for $50.
I love the carrot, the company...not so much.

MickeyMaguire

Apr 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Ace 300, Ace 250, PP-AT, PP II, F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have read many times that people are having issues with the ProPointer and "carrot" beeping continually. My ProPointer has been doing that lately but I found it is mineralized soil clinging to the pointer after a few finds in an old state park beach I am working right now. If I clean the ProPointer it behaves properly again. Has anyone else done this?

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few years ago I had the button go out on one of mine. They took my address and a few days later I had 3 new buttons and a Garrett patch in my mailbox.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread