Garrett Pro Pointer-Nevermind, for now. Im gonna hold onto it.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Ok, this might be a little weird but I figured I would give it a try here on Tnet first. So, i bought an etrac back in september and up to that point, I had read enough reviews about having a pin pointer-a pro pointer for that matter, and I had already made the decision that I was getting one before I knew what machine I was buying. So fast forward to now, I absolutely love the pro pointer and i think it is the only way to go if you dont have an inline pointer. Now that I have learned a few things about detecting (and about the etrac for that matter), I have determined that an inline pointer would fit me the best in terms of pointers. I had no idea what an inline pointer even was in september when I bought the etrac (sounds crazy I know). So, I am basically wondering if anyone out there would have any interest in picking this pro pointer up at a discount so I can put the money towards an inline pointer? The pointer is in really good condition, I have used it maybe 5, or 6 times at the most-works perfectly, there are no problems with it. I bought it new-from dealer for $150 bucks in september, I believe the warrantee would still be good for whoever buys it to use, as I didnt fill it out and send it in, so maybe someone else could still do that?? not sure.

Anyways, I just wanted to through this out there to see if anyone is interested in picking this up at a discount, so I can buy an inline pointer for my etrac. If you have any questions or interest let me know.

Thanks.

Chris.

OP
OP
TheRockDoc

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Re: Garrett Pro Pointer- for sale.

oh, I didnt put a price because I dont know exactly. I want to basically talk to whoever is interested in what is fair to make it a deal. I know I will make it a discount that can allow someone to feel good about buying it slightly used, opposed to going and buying it for 150 brand new. I also may be open to trading for silver. bullion or junk silver-doesnt matter to me.

Thanks

Chris.

Stanl (MI)

Apr 29, 2009
S.E. Mich.
Detector(s) used
Whites: V3i, DFX, & XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I interested in purchasing a used Garrett Pro-pointer.
For me, you'll have to put a price your own equiptment.
Of course, I might counter-offer.

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others

No offence but these sell new for $128 shipped all day long. I agree about your quest for a in line pin pointer because I did the same with my F75. But if you paid $150 for a Garrett Pro Pointer, you paid to much from the start. It's none of my business what you want for your equipment but most lightly used Pro Pointers sell for about $100 shipped here in the classifieds. I don't need it but someone here does and that price will give you a idea what to ask for it if you want to sell it. Like I said, I mean you no disrespect with this reply. It's just for your FYI.
Happy Trails, Woodstock

OP
OP
TheRockDoc

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011

woodstock said:
No offence but these sell new for $128 shipped all day long. I agree about your quest for a in line pin pointer because I did the same with my F75. But if you paid $150 for a Garrett Pro Pointer, you paid to much from the start. It's none of my business what you want for your equipment but most lightly used Pro Pointers sell for about $100 shipped here in the classifieds. I don't need it but someone here does and that price will give you a idea what to ask for it if you want to sell it. Like I said, I mean you no disrespect with this reply. It's just for your FYI.
Happy Trails, Woodstock

I appreciate the info, and no offense taken. I would have sold it for 100 easy, but I am going to keep it for now, just to have both in case I might want the ability to use either or.. .

thanks for the reply though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread