Jan 17, 2021
Poulsbo, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max,
Garret Ace Apex,
Garret Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'll wonder why you waited so long. They are worth every penny.

Jeremy S

Feb 27, 2012
God's Country
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have used one for the past few years. I have yet to run the batteries down and it has always worked great. Like obrien said, I wished I had cut the cord sooner than I did!

OP
OP
P

pghpete22

Mar 2, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Guys. I appreciate your inputs.

SlateBeltDigger

Sep 30, 2020
Bangor, PA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I fought it for while, then bought the set up that also included the Z-Lynk pinpointer and I couldn't be happier. I prefer to work silently even when I'm alone in the woods, let alone an area with other people around. You hear every little quiet tone, and depending on what volume you run at some signals blow the phones right off of your head lol. I keep my volume at about 10 o'clock on the dial and never hunt without them. When I added the Equinox 600 to my collection I didn't like that I couldn't go wireless with my pinpointer, so I retro-fitted the Minelab to use the Z-Lynk too. I still use my AT-Pro in freshwater just so it gets some action. The charge lasts so long I've yet to hear the signal that tells you it's time to charge, I just charge them about every 2 weeks during the busy season. Great investment and product to add to your arsenal.

OP
OP
P

pghpete22

Mar 2, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Digger, I just noticed the Z-Lynk pinpointer too. I blew right by it on the Garrett site. Having the pinpointer sound in my headphones only would be great! Thanks for the heads up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions