pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
i just saw a video last night i think, a guy got serious burns on his leg from one catching fire
Not sure if the guy burnt in the hotel fire as the report stated that one went out the window-except the landing was a tad to far down and died from the fall.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Not going to fill where I am in Oz for I think 3 weeks. Most places we will go now are very close. But unfortunately the only petrol place here, and I know it from yrs ago when I lived and worked here, has not had the underground tanks replaced for over 30 yrs. If you saw the Bowser's, pumps, they look horrific! No way im filling here even for my lawn mower! Ill drive the 60km round trip to fill my car and fuel can without a blink. Now we are $2 a litre.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not going to fill where I am in Oz for I think 3 weeks. Most places we will go now are very close. But unfortunately the only petrol place here, and I know it from yrs ago when I lived and worked here, has not had the underground tanks replaced for over 30 yrs. If you saw the Bowser's, pumps, they look horrific! No way im filling here even for my lawn mower! Ill drive the 60km round trip to fill my car and fuel can without a blink. Now we are $2 a litre.
What's a little water with the gas.🤣
The dry season is your friend it would seem.
I would drive to the reservation to fill but it's a 200km round trip.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since there's no end in sight with respect to the future cost of gasoline, we should start a contest to see who comes closest to guessing the cost of gas in six or twelve months. Maybe the real question should be, "Will there be any gas in twelve months?"

Radon

Oct 4, 2006
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
In the Hartford, CT area, the best price now is at BJ's and Costco. Both are $4.75. CT prices are a little lower than neighboring states because the governor reduced the gas tax temporarily. Pretty sure that was done to try to get re-elected. The tax reduction runs through November.

I was out on Cape Cod this weekend. The price in town was $5.09. Didn't buy gas there.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regular was 4.79 this morning and actually fell to 4.77 this afternoon.Go figure! Of course I put 50.00 worth in the Frontier this morning.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I got to Utah last week I paid $4.89. When I left Saturday, I paid $5.15. Got back here to Summit Co. Colorado and it was $4.79. That went up to $4.99 yesterday but dropped to $4.89 today. My son manages a well known truck stop I'm sure you would be familiar with, and he said corporate was mandating their price increases and last week they were making 73 cents a gallon profit and way more than that on diesel.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no Idea why but yesterday MY GAS dropped to $4.99 a gallon diesel still at $5.99

SocJolley

Apr 15, 2022
I live near Canton Ohio Gas prices here
6/1/2022
Reg $4.79 Diesel $5.59
Lets keep this going please post a location near you and regular gas prices and Diesel prices
Warrenton, VA reg. 4.90 mid. 5.69 hi 6.01

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread