Gas Prices near you

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry everybody,got carried away and hijacked the thread. Suggestion has been made to start a gas thread and a Lake Mead thread in the politics forum.To avoid the crying and moaning.Sounds like a good idea. This one of course can carry on if it don,t get locked.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry everybody,got carried away and hijacked the thread. Suggestion has been made to start a gas thread and a Lake Mead thread in the politics forum.To avoid the crying and moaning.Sounds like a good idea. This one of course can carry on if it don,t get locked.
I thought this thread was about green energy.

mdc002

Jun 25, 2022
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where did you serve mdc?
Hey crash, i did not know you are a fellow Marine. We may have our differences but one thing we do have in common is that we joined the toughest branch of the military to serve our country. I volunteered to join the military and am proud of my service and the Corps. Let's call a truce and respect each other for our common love of the USA. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey crash, i did not know you are a fellow Marine. We may have our differences but one thing we do have in commom is that we joined the toughest branch of the military to serve our country. I volunteered to join the military and am proud of my service and the Corps. Let's call a truce and respect each other for our common love of the USA. :icon_thumright:
I can do that.Just leave off the stuff that can,t be rebutted here and we,re good to go.:icon_thumleft:

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey crash, i did not know you are a fellow Marine. We may have our differences but one thing we do have in common is that we joined the toughest branch of the military to serve our country. I volunteered to join the military and am proud of my service and the Corps. Let's call a truce and respect each other for our common love of the USA. :icon_thumright:
Wrong guy again

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can do that.Just leave off the stuff that can,t be rebutted here and we,re good to go.:icon_thumleft:
Talking about electric vehicles does not violate our rules as long as the politics are left out of the conversations. It is possible to discuss the subject and leave the politics out of the conversation.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talking about electric vehicles does not violate our rules as long as the politics are left out of the conversations. It is possible to discuss the subject and leave the politics out of the conversation.
Exactly but since green energy is such a hot button topic that when someone is pushing that political agenda of the Left it crosses over. In my humble opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread