crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a JOKE!!! :laughing7:
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
Failed to see it. Look if you want to do the green thing,start a thread for it and have at it.All day I,m bombarded by that crap on news and computer ads and various VIPs pushing and lying and making stuff up about the whole thing. I come to this thread to check on gas prices,after an all day sucker of GREEN,I tend to explode when I see it here where I don,t expect it.Do that thread,you can believe I won,t be bothering you there.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Failed to see it. Look if you want to do the green thing,start a thread for it and have at it.All day I,m bombarded by that crap on news and computer ads and various VIPs pushing and lying and making stuff up about the whole thing. I come to this thread to check on gas prices,after an all day sucker of GREEN,I tend to explode when I see it here where I don,t expect it.Do that thread,you can believe I won,t be bothering you there.
Crash, if his posts bother you please just put him on ignore.

Reulte

Jun 26, 2013
Currently Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
San Antonio, TX on 7/12/22 - unleaded is about $3.67.

Not a problem for me since I used to live in Norway -- gas being over $10 a gallon. So, I guess that high or low is based on previous experience.

And my electric bill hasn't changed substantially in 3 years at my apartment; summer highs and fall/winter/spring lows.

ETA: sorry but I don't pay attention to diesel prices
ETA2: that's the price without any membership

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relute thank you for your post. Welcome to the USA !! Hope you are having a good time here !!!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It just seems like our Government is not that CONCERNED at what we have to pay for gas :( SO SAD !!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mdc002

Jun 25, 2022
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry sir. Not a joke if you have to explain it. But please head your fellow Marines recomendation.
Because a joke needs to be explained to some people does not mean that it's not a joke. Perhaps some people don't have a sense of humor. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread