George Washington lostt gold cache is real Ct Danny and Siegfried S. !!!

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Resurrected from the dead by Sam to tell you it doesn't exist?????? Frank View attachment 706695
For once you are correct. Remember I live in Connecticut, and had the family members. One would think since the woman wrote a letter to editor of a Hartford newspaper in 1951, the treasure would had been found by how. No matte who many people look for this treasure, the story is still untrue. Be my guess,and go find it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel like we are back in grade school. This guy enjoy letting his friends insult me, then when I defend myself, he banned me. Not for long, I know the owner name and e mail address, and I will file my complaints to him about this guy and others thugs and bullies. All of us know what kind of person this guy is, so I do not have to tell you. Here we are in treasure hunting, and dealing with snakes, rats, bats, and wolves, and the bullies and wimps cry to this guy. I be here until I die, I cannot say this for Treasure Hunter. Shame on him and his friends.

Sam you have been warned....

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I think Sam likes the skull. He has brought it back twice, of course, that is his way. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
How did I miss the additions to this thread? It got quite excellent and comedic after the first ban. So how you doing Sam or is it Danny? Find any treasure yet?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyfish said:
How did I miss the additions to this thread? It got quite excellent and comedic after the first ban. So how you doing Sam or is it Danny? Find any treasure yet?

Ct danny/Sam is banned....

crazyfish

Jul 20, 2010
Can you tell by the IP addresses if it was the same person? If so, why were they allowed to have a 2nd account? Not sure about here, but on most sites that gets you an instant, permanent ban.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyfish said:
Can you tell by the IP addresses if it was the same person? If so, why were they allowed to have a 2nd account? Not sure about here, but on most sites that gets you an instant, permanent ban.

Because we try to be nice and give people a 2nd chance. If someone sneaks in and doesn't cause a problem we may let them stay to see if they learned to obey rules, if same problem continues both names get banned.

au-artifax

May 23, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
Various Seismic generators and magnetic anomoly detector equipment (MADs).
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have to side with the doubters, in fact am convinced the story is a hoax. 1. If anyone had bothered to research the production of French coins, there were never any " George Washington coins ever EVER produced by the French government 2. One story of a woman finding a coin at the river near rt. 20 while washing her hands after fixing a flat tire is completely false, as there is no direct access to the river below the overpass unless you hike down the road. Now why would she do that? 3. In a hearsay letter the booty was reported as being offloaded and buried by the fork between the east and west branches of the river. There was no direct access to the east branch back then and none to the middle section of the fork. 4. If the booty was buried near the fork in the river, then how the name of Hades did people find rumoured coins UPSTREAM of where everyone theorizes it was buried. Did the fish carry it upstream? 5. None of the Bates' family was ever question, nor did they ever make any comments that a robbery had even occurred. 6. There were never any deaths reported for this incident nor any investigation. 7. During the alleged of year the booty was taken, most of the area in the area s swamp. How did these waons get to the river? 8. This is not the way to or from Boston to ANYWHERE. Why would the French send cargo over land that came by ship, when there would have been a fsster way to transport it closer to it's destination?
There is plenty more of this and it is all common sense if anyone bothered to check. Sure it's nice to dream, but just because something is yellow doesn't prove It's gold.... sometimes it's just a banana.

Nice Person

Sep 15, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds interesting though ! Money from France would probably be in coins. There is records of it being in the area. What is the actual basis of the robbery story? Frank
A lady wrote a letter to a Hartford newspaper claiming that the story is true. I first heard about the story from my Uncle Connecticut Sam and Uncle Connecticut Danny. They interview the Bates family members who never heard of the story from other family members, just the letter in the newspaper. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread