Shiningstar2

Apr 6, 2021
Loganville, Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20220329_221139.jpg
[ICODE][/ICODE]
20220329_221158.jpg
Today i went out hunting 4 leaf clovers & found 4-4 leaf clovers. But I didn't have but a few minutes to hunt. I started my hunt about 3 wks ago & by the way, i'm 57 yrs old, & i have found #124 -4 leafs, #6-5 leafs, #1-6 leaf & #1-7 leaf, & i only hunt in my own yard & the season has barely started. In 2021 i found #700 & if i recall correctly, #65 of the #700 were 5 leafs. It was all documented. And this time i thought i'd show the pics as i went along. I have heard all kinds of stories about the tricks to finding them and there is none as far as im concerned. Its just that some people has a eye for them & some dont. I think my luck comes from my brother, patrick. He was born not breathing on St. Patrick's Day 1973. The doctors worked on him for several minutes & brought him back to life & he is still with us today. I have so many now that i i could think of something to do with them. Anyway,at some point i will update my progress.

Upvote 30

CreekSide

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2023
My update on the previous post on 1/23/23, I got really busy & didnt hunt like i had intended but did a little. I didnt even count them(in the pic) but thats what i found. I haven't hunted since june/july. I have been working on my nature photography & crystal & mineral collecting. View attachment 2116308 View attachment 2116308
Nice finds much luck in that picture. I’d be interested in seeing the crystals and minerals you have found. I’ve only been lucky enough to find one crystal in NW Georgia

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions