Ghost caught on video, it will give you CHILLS!

K

Kentucky Kache

Ghosts are a reality, whether we believe it, or not. Thanks for the video.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing that video. The most eerie part is how clear the image was, damn spooky.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
she fell asleep and died because of the wounds from the accident -thus she didn't "mentally" wake up again -- thus her spirit might not "know" or "understand fully" that her body is dead -- so her spirit found the "wrecked truck" is going "wheres my body?"to go back into -- since in the vehicle was the last place the ghost remembers being "alive" at it might be there where its at trying to figger out "what happened to me?" (with the vehicle soon to be scrapped-- I hope she finds closure and figgers out how to move on into the spirit world )-- her spirit was looking for her "body" like--- gee where is it so I can go back into it . --thus the flying about searching and looking about for the "body" like I know I was close to the truck -- clearly its trying to find its body and reinhabit it ( thus be alive)-- in effect this ghost is having a "out of body" type of moment , and is trying to rejoin its body --either it does not know or it is not willing to except the fact that its "body" is dead.

badoscar

Aug 2, 2007
Anywhere U.S.A
Ivan, that eerily makes sense, she is definitely looking for something or someone.
At one point it looks like she is looking inside other vehicles.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D "Spirit" looking to "rejoin" body... Hmmmmmmmmmm... Gotta read a
book by George Ritchie... saw and heard him speak in Charlottesville, Va. BEFORE I met and became a friend of Raymond Moody, (LIFE AFTER LIFE). George's book RETURN FROM TOMORROW is HIGHLY recommended. He found his "body" in a morgue, ONLY after seeing his Phi Gamma Delta ring on his finger. I found MY body on 6th Floor West of UVA Hospital, ONLY after my nephew put head-phones on my head (was in a 2 1/2 months "locked-in-state" coma), and played my faves... THE BEATLES! STILL have that tape... :icon_thumleft:

1liquigirl

Jun 13, 2005
Bellefonte, PA
This is one of the best ghost videos on record. I have seen it posted many different places on the net, but never knew there was a woman to correspond to what was going on at the lot. She could be looking for her body, yes, but couldn't she also be looking for her vehicle that had been moved to the front of the business? If that's the case, then with her dying in a sleep state, she may not have known she was dead, and was looking for her vehicle to get home. Thanks for posting this.

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Yeah I don't think it is a ghost..Looks more like a old He-man toy on a string.Somebody has gotten a good laugh over this one.....IMO...just silly

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Astralprojection. The problem with it is if you dont go back to your body, your body becomes nothing but a shell. Assumably IMO the shock probably jolted the person into a different state of mind/body, and this could just be the person attempting to return to its body.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat video. After my on=m passed away and my son was born 3 months later. My wife swears she saw someone looking at our son when he was in his crib. We just beleive my mom came back to look at him....Matt

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
I saw this on a show a while back. I'm not saying this isn't real but I watched it recreated almost exactly as its seen in the video. In fact, NeoGeo wasn't far from what I saw. They used an old action figure like a He-Man or such and a piece of glass. The glass was placed in front of the camera and the figure was attached to a fishing line and then sort-a dangled and the reflection that showed on the glass looked like the video and when they looked at the video of the recreation it was almost exact to the Puckett video. Security cams arent known for they're great pictures and was easy to replicate. I'm a firm believer in ghosts and the paranormal and have had my own experiences but I did see this copied or recreated on a TV show so I have to be skeptical of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions