Gild Rush Expeditions , Any success stories????

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome to the site...:hello:

Here is a thread from a few years back...I believe you'll find it helpful.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The only winning strategy in that game is to not play.

The average mining claim for sale is worth about $250 - what it cost to file the location papers.

Have you considered prospecting for valuable minerals and locating a mining claim when you find some? That's what the system has been for at least 150 years. That's how people get rich mining. At least doing it the traditional way you could actually end up owning a good mining claim. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
M

meatman

May 31, 2022
The only winning strategy in that game is to not play.

The average mining claim for sale is worth about $250 - what it cost to file the location papers.

Have you considered prospecting for valuable minerals and locating a mining claim when you find some? That's what the system has been for at least 150 years. That's how people get rich mining. At least doing it the traditional way you could actually end up owning a good mining claim. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans
thanks for all the information, unfortunately i live 17.5 hours away.

OP
OP
M

meatman

May 31, 2022
Welcome to Tnet meatman.Hope you have success.To pay off my debt,I,d have to get rich first!:laughing7:
im toten 400k my self. I got into a bad buisness deal. 8 years ago the debt was 750k. my house included. Thats the main reason I posted on this blog. Hope in they are legit.

HardRockNM

Nov 8, 2020
New Mexico/Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I strongly suggest avoiding GRE, they're known for fraudulent representation of the mines they sell. You'd be better off doing some legwork, identifying lapsed claims in your area, and prospecting those instead. GRE's prices will pay for a lot of field work, sampling, and assays.

BlasterJ

Apr 2, 2020
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
1. If you need money, don't get into mining. It's a great hobby, but it's not likely to do more than break even at best. Do it as an adventure or hobby instead. Do you make money when you go deer hunting? This is similar.
2. If you want a claim, don't buy it from GRE. 'Nuff said.
3. If you are looking for a claim and don't want to find it yourself, your money would be better spent hiring a retired geologist or a part-timer at your local college to go over maps for the area you are looking at and make some educated guesses. At east you'll be giving money to honest people and will have a better shot at finding something vs. doing it alone.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Run away and keep your money.

17.5 hours away from where? Ask questions here and you'll get on more gold and gain more insight about claims.

And you won't have to pay a thing.

GRE is looking for easy prey.

Wallrat

Nov 10, 2022
GRE filed on a bunch of claims in my area. I’ve seen several of them. So, this I can say with 100% certainty: they are mining the miners, and you will lose every dime you put into one of their claims. Run away, don’t walk.
Run away and keep your money.

17.5 hours away from where? Ask questions here and you'll get on more gold and gain more insight about claims.

And you won't have to pay a thing.

GRE is looking for easy prey.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread