Glass dump site I stumbled onto while MDing

casttech

Apr 20, 2009
Lonsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter Sharp shooter II, DFX300
I have what seems like a ga-zillion bottles. A friend of mine and i dug holes of about 4' by 3' deep and pulled about 50 bottles. miniature bottles, whisky bottles, milk bottles, perfume bottles etc. Here's the deal. i reburied the bottles that i have dug up, and would like to sell them but have no idea on bottles. i can post pictures or send someone pictures to see if these are even worth anything. I am being green as well. i have taken all the broken glass and debris to the dump. For 50 bottles i have taken a truck bed of broken glass out of this location. Anyways, please help

OP
OP
C

casttech

Apr 20, 2009
Lonsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
:icon_thumright: I have some pictures of a few bottles that i brought home. I will get them posted asap

OP
OP
C

casttech

Apr 20, 2009
Lonsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
I didnt think my wife would appreciate all the bottles cluttering our house. thats the only reason. i will hopefully get some pictures posted today. this dump site i should mention, is early 60's dump site and started in the early 1900's. private property on an old farm sight in southern minnnesota that had a superclub dance hall that was around until 1960. They dumped all bottles in the back and i discovered this pile MD ing (with permission :headbang:) I found bottles with plastic screw caps and metal screw caps. anyways i will get some pictures soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread