Glen Lyon : four miles west of Nanticoke. It was the site of the 1948 movie 'Miracle of the Bells' staring Frank Sinatra and Fred MacMurray. It was referred to in the movie as Coaltown, but the site was Glen Lyon. The original patch was constructed by the Susquehanna Coal Company about 1870 and named Morgantown. The patch took the name Morgantown from a small farm settlement named after the prominent Welsh farmer, Ebenezar Morgan. Also the small cluster of buildings making up the first mine workings was called Morgan's town, an eponymy recognizing the power of the Welsh mine superintendent in charge of the workings. The patch was renamed Glen Lyon when it was subsequently incorporated as a borough of Newport Township. Glen Lyon was the original place name and translates to Lyon's Valley. The Lyon family was the largest landholder in the valley.