Goldglobe2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 607
Upvote 0

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool but I see nothing Globe-y about it. Looks more like a gold nugget ball.

OP
OP
Jarbacoagold

Jarbacoagold

Feb 23, 2010
Jarabacoa
I received a email today from the man who made this Globe. His name is Cordell Kent, He has been selling Australian Gold nuggets for years, anyway, he was commissioned to fly to the other side of Australia to assay a 802 troy ounce nugget for a mining company there. Not a bad gig I'd say....

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:headbang: To see righteously huge gold balls go to the 16 to 1 Mine gold websitesite or visit the museum in Grass Valley and your eyes will be OPENED. They had a monster rough acid etched nugget the size of a football that cut into your flesh with it's sharp points and I saw a few(me included)who couldn't put it down(auburn gold show)even when their hands bleed-My bud Doelker and I could just NOT stop laughing at each other-talk about sensory overload(and what a urge to RUN FORREST RUN) :laughing7: Heaven is on earth and provided by the 16/1-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread