Aug 16, 2008
Warrensburg,Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!
I’m headed to Myrtle Beach this weekend with the family. Looking to find some “trinkets” (Corona bottle Caps) like most beach hunts Iv’e done. But, it would be nice to find a couple of rings, something other than rubbish…..wishful thinking, but I have fun any way’s.
Anybody have any tips on where I should focus my hunting?
Thanks! And I’ll post when I get back.
Ben Smith

Upvote 2

badkharma

Mar 25, 2017
Central NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ocean does weird stuff with everything it gets ahold off....from the towel line even into the surf. Focus on where the most people congregate....public accesses ect. Most importantly, dig every repeatable signal without exception.

OP
OP
B

Ben Smith

Aug 16, 2008
Warrensburg,Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ocean does weird stuff with everything it gets ahold off....from the towel line even into the surf. Focus on where the most people congregate....public accesses ect. Most importantly, dig every repeatable signal without exception.
Thank you Sir! Sounds like great words of wisdom!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone!
I’m headed to Myrtle Beach this weekend with the family. Looking to find some “trinkets” (Corona bottle Caps) like most beach hunts Iv’e done. But, it would be nice to find a couple of rings, something other than rubbish…..wishful thinking, but I have fun any way’s.
Anybody have any tips on where I should focus my hunting?
Thanks! And I’ll post when I get back.
Ben Smith
Best of luck to you at Myrtle Beach. My wife and I and our family are headed to Tybee Island Tuesday morning and returning on Saturday. Maybe we'll both have some cool things to post when we return home. Be safe and have fun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread