Gold Coin From Last Weekend: Updated Pics

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMAZING FIND :)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My digital camera is crap,(my ex took the good one), which is why I don't post my pics very often. I had to post this one lads, gold coins are few and far between for me, this is my second. I walked a long stretch of old rail lines to detect around an old house I had seen, it was hard work to get to and I only found a total of 5 coins but this was among them. Its an 1896 gold soverign. Hard to tell from the photo, but its in great condition. Its nice to finally have something good to post, its been a while.
DJ send the GOLD coin to me to get pictures of it . I have pretty decent CAMERAS :)O and don't worry I do not even need a return ADDRESS :) hehehe STILL NICE FIND !!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My digital camera is crap,(my ex took the good one), which is why I don't post my pics very often. I had to post this one lads, gold coins are few and far between for me, this is my second. I walked a long stretch of old rail lines to detect around an old house I had seen, it was hard work to get to and I only found a total of 5 coins but this was among them. Its an 1896 gold soverign. Hard to tell from the photo, but its in great condition. Its nice to finally have something good to post, its been a while.
DJ Just send your gold coins to me. i will take pictures with my camera for you. Also to make it simple NO RETURN ADDRESS NEEDED :)

Nice find also

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find :) Sorry about your camera quality. I have an idea SEND the gold coin to me and I will take and post pictures of it for you :) BTW No RETURN ADDRESS NEEDED :)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find :) Sorry about your camera quality. I have an idea SEND the gold coin to me and I will take and post pictures of it for you :) BTW No RETURN ADDRESS NEEDED :)
Has anyone heard the saying.
"Flogging a dead horse"?
In 6 months this thread will be 16 yrs old.
In 6 months the OP hasn't posted in 10 years.
Yet you have posted the same reply 6 times.
Just saying, maybe it's time to let the old dog lay.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pepper your probably right "_

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions