Gold Coin From Last Weekend: Updated Pics

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice gold coin :thumbsup:

OroJoeDude

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a beautiful coin ! you should be proud .congratulations

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i gotta find one of those amazing

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some good cameras . If you want to send it to me to take pictures I WILL> NO RETURN ADDRESS NEEDED EITHER :)

Call me J

Greenie
Mar 23, 2022
My digital camera is crap,(my ex took the good one), which is why I don't post my pics very often. I had to post this one lads, gold coins are few and far between for me, this is my second. I walked a long stretch of old rail lines to detect around an old house I had seen, it was hard work to get to and I only found a total of 5 coins but this was among them. Its an 1896 gold soverign. Hard to tell from the photo, but its in great condition. Its nice to finally have something good to post, its been a while.
Get a great camera on eBay.Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28. $40

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have some good cameras . If you want to send it to me to take pictures I WILL> NO RETURN ADDRESS NEEDED EITHER :)
Must be he does not want better pictures LOL

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My digital camera is crap,(my ex took the good one), which is why I don't post my pics very often. I had to post this one lads, gold coins are few and far between for me, this is my second. I walked a long stretch of old rail lines to detect around an old house I had seen, it was hard work to get to and I only found a total of 5 coins but this was among them. Its an 1896 gold soverign. Hard to tell from the photo, but its in great condition. Its nice to finally have something good to post, its been a while.
DJ Send it to me i will take better pictures of it. NO RETURN ADDRESS NEEDED LOL
STILL A NICE FIND !!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must be Dj quin did not want me taking pictures of the coin :) I was on;y teasing

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY IMPRESSIVE thanks for sharing

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send the coin to me / I will TAKE BETTER pictures for you :) NORETURN ADDRESS NEEDED LOL J/K Nice going

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gare, that member hasn't been here since 2013.

Nice try though...:icon_thumleft:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gare, that member hasn't been here since 2013.

Nice try though...:icon_thumleft:
WELL I am either going to have check the dates better or GET NEW GLASSES Dizzy LOL Thanks buddy :)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DD Thanks for your information. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread