Gold Deposits of Georgia (1896) 619pp. w/maps

ianSF

Apr 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Something for my treasure hunting buds in Georgia. Found this on google books while looking for stuff on California. The whole book, all 619pp, is available as a free (and legal) 9.8mb .pdf download here. For those with slower connections, it can be also viewed a page at a time on the site.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Q3...posits+of+georgia&lr=&as_brr=0&as_pt=ALLTYPES

This should give you folks some ideas on places to metal detect and gold hunt!

Good luck!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I appreciate it! I just added it (as well as the other one you posted) to the digital documents part of my Treasure Folder...
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
there are 2 old state of georgia gold deposit maps at--- georgia virtual vault.----dated 1882 and 1909*

santurinos

Greenie
Dec 26, 2010
South-West Georgia
Detector(s) used
BH Platinum - Omega 8000 -10" -11” DD - 5” DD - Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ianSF said:
Something for my treasure hunting buds in Georgia. Found this on google books while looking for stuff on California. The whole book, all 619pp, is available as a free (and legal) 9.8mb .pdf download here.This should give you folks some ideas on places to metal detect and gold hunt! Good luck!

Thank you for a great contribution - great to have folks like you on the NET.
HH – Santurinos and mama.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread