GOLD, EMERALDS, & DIAMONDS

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Took some time this mornnig to do a small beach east of my home. The water is close to 80 degrees, very unusual for us in the North. There is grass growth everywhere. Chose an area that I could swing, without getting 50 lbs of weed on the detector, and was able to pull 4 rings today in about 2 hours, and they are all nice fresh drops. The best was the 14 K Gold ring with a oval cut Emerald and 3 Bagette Diamonds on either side... Another ring the wife will claim...I am glad to hand it over.... the others were 2 sterling and a junker...there were very few coins and moderate trash in the area... Going back in the morning to get todays leftovers.... 3 rings (3).JPG emerald ring (2).JPG emerald ring (4).JPG emerald ring (6).JPG emerald ring (7).JPG emerald ring (8).JPG Flower Ring (5).JPG

Upvote 1

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG...the Cape is giving up her jewels!

I love the Cape and used to go down frequently when I lived in Quincy. I have a cousin who owns a motel in Chatham at Pleasant Bay. Will definitely have to plan a trip down off-season now that I see your awesome finds!

Congrats on the terrific finds...your wife is a lucky gal to claim that beautiful ring.

HH,
Anita

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
WTG...the Cape is giving up her jewels!

I love the Cape and used to go down frequently when I lived in Quincy. I have a cousin who owns a motel in Chatham at Pleasant Bay. Will definitely have to plan a trip down off-season now that I see your awesome finds!

Congrats on the terrific finds...your wife is a lucky gal to claim that beautiful ring.

HH,
Anita

Actually found these JEWELS OFF CAPE this round... it's getting harder and harder to find the goodies.... gotta put the time in for sure.. tomorrow is another day... Happy Hunting

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see why people like emeralds in their jewelry. This piece is pretty!

HH!

rmbutcher4

Jun 9, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Safari, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure my wife would like it also. Very nice finds. Congrats.

TheInspector

Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark.......
Garrett AT Gold...............
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT - AKA The Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. I love the green emerald.
Congrats on your continued success.

Top Member Reactions