Gold, Lies and Videotape

Ebenezer

Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2023
Anyone else following this series? It's airs every Friday night. It very detailed. Lots of info heretofore unknown to the general public. This last episode went over the transcripts of Charlie Ryan's murder trial. Fascinating stuff.
I have been watching it. I had heard and read about Victorio peak a long time ago. Watch these shows whenever I can. Very informative. Wish I had found it.

rebelminer

Jan 28, 2023
It's a shame that every time someone happens along and finds a treasure trove that the government has to step in and take it away from them. Ask Mel Fisher, Doc Noss, and anyone else that went public with their great finds. I truly believe that many more finds would be known about if it were not for the government. The Doc Noss story has been written about in a trilogy that is very expensive to buy and somewhat hard to find but it has all of the info pertaining to Victorio Peak and The Noss Claim.

Reactions: RKW

Ebenezer

Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2023
It's a shame that every time someone happens along and finds a treasure trove that the government has to step in and take it away from them. Ask Mel Fisher, Doc Noss, and anyone else that went public with their great finds. I truly believe that many more finds would be known about if it were not for the government. The Doc Noss story has been written about in a trilogy that is very expensive to buy and somewhat hard to find but it has all of the info pertaining to Victorio Peak and The Noss Claim.
I read about one near Fort Huachuca too. The government stole that one too. The government steals everyday. We seem to put up with it. Best to not mention any finds in my opinion. I don't. Not that I have found anything so grand.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read about one near Fort Huachuca too. The government stole that one too. The government steals everyday. We seem to put up with it. Best to not mention any finds in my opinion. I don't. Not that I have found anything so grand.
Been my mantra for over 50 years.
Dig it up,
Put it up,
and shut up!

Tanneyhill

Mar 5, 2023
Never publicize your finds - should be an unwritten rule in this hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread