GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I haven't heard them call him Mitch on that show but I've quit watching it much after Big Dumb-Chief cheated on and left his wife the way he did. Ingrate.

You read it on the internet, so it all must be true, right?

It's a TV show, just like Gold Rush, and people watch it to be entertained. I certainly
wouldn't be quite so judgmental about another persons marriage and private life.

If you won't watch TV shows where someone *might* have cheated on their wife,
or husband, and got divorced as a result I'd guess you don't watch much TV.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
You read it on the internet, so it all must be true, right?

It's a TV show, just like Gold Rush, and people watch it to be entertained. I certainly
wouldn't be quite so judgmental about another persons marriage and private life.

If you won't watch TV shows where someone *might* have cheated on their wife,
or husband, and got divorced as a result I'd guess you don't watch much TV.

Actually No DD, I haven't READ ANYTHING about Big Dumb-Chief on the internet. I Don't Need To. I DVR'd it due to My family and friends are very involved in that racing community and we could watch it later to see what cuts, editing or splices were added when the episode aired. Same with Thunder Road and Dirt Track. Motocross too. Oh, and Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auctions in case that comes up sometime. You must not have looked to see where I live. Racing Is Huge In The Midwest. I would Never Make A Statement on Anything I Don't Have First Hand Knowledge Of. As far as being judgmental, not really. In this case when anyone goes from hand to mouth every week,and heavy debt in this sport and 'Most' Do just to keep the car going, tires, fuel, new engines,electronics, safety, body parts and mods, suits,helmets and gear, Truck,Trailer or Hauler, Travel etc to race. Racers do it for the love of the sport, not money. Very Few get to Pro Sponsorship Level but it costs a lot to feed the need to race. IF you are married and have kids it takes a toll on that too and a very supportive and usually full time employed spouse to be okay with their partner going Racing for fun and not any profit. Just more trophies to dust. It takes All week to get the car ready for Race Night. Not much family time in the home, more so in the shop. Even people at a small local Dirt Track learn Really Quick that you have to set up a Motorsports Company of some sort for expenses, wins and LOSSES. Not a lot of help, but some. Why I said what I did is that Alicia has always been Very Supportive of Justin racing Waay before the TV Fame and then to be Publicly Humiliated like that in the racing community and on National TV that at some point their kids will see and understand is just Not Right. If he wasn't happy, break up the family, then leave. Be A Man and Don't Do It That Way. You have to remember that Justin is to Reality TV Racing like Todd Hoffman is to Reality TV Gold Miners. I do not know T. H. It was Justin and Shawn (Murder Nova) who conceptualized that show. (Based on ALASKAN Gold Rush)To Show What A Racer of Modest Means (like the original Hoffman Crew) and Their Family's Go Through to Race. Kind of like a Go Fund Me only on TV. But it was to be family oriented and show what that entails as far as sacrifice of time, money, debt and the support needed and received from a spouse/parent/child. Being as astute as you appear to be, I'm sure you've noticed there is only ONE person in the car, Not the Whole Family. The Other Family Members Support the ONE Member In The Car.
You took your shot at me and my credibility so IF I were to Ass u me something about you then It would be that I struck a Raw Nerve with you on my comment about being unfaithful to your other half. That really wouldn't be fair since we Do Not Know Each Other! Would It? So I Would Not Do That.

What IS wrong with you? Hide behind your computer and Instead of thinking someone is just watching TV or reading it on the net, it doesn't take anymore time to ask How Do You Know This? That is polite, not a negative assumption and a slam on Anyone. I hope my longer than necessary answer satisfies you. Your statement 'I Certainly Wouldn't Be Quite So Judgemental About A Persons Private Life' and your Comments to Me Are Just A Bit Of Contradiction Aren't They? If in the future we cross paths on here please Just Ask Me in the Forum or PM me and leave out the dribble. I've had others Here PM me and then Talk and I've done the same. Because of that I'm happy to have found some new friends that share some of the same interests. If I wanted to know more about Bigfoot or Chanterelle Mushrooms, because of where you live I would Ask You. Be respectful of others and leave out your less than original, archaic, introductory statements. Please Refer To: Dizzy's Super-Simple,Universal Rule Of Forum Conduct:Don't Be An ***. I couldn't of said it any better! lol. Thank You. Jeez....

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow Kace..

First off, I didn't consider my comment to be such a huge personal insult to you. It came
out that way, but was meant really as more of a general commentary on those who believe
what they read on the e-tabloid sites (ie: we've got nothing better to report on so we'll make up
something scandalous about a TV star).

Second: You're still presuming things based on what you've read, or heard in the rumor
circles. Unless you personally know Chief and his wife (as in close friends), you really
don't know what went down, and it's really nobody's business except for their immediate
family.

Third: My sincere apologies for hitting one your "hot buttons". I really didn't consider
my comment as being quite so divisive, but you clearly took it much harsher than intended.

Lastly: I don't argue with people. Period.

Maybe Chief is a real putz..I don't know, but either way I'll still be watching the
show come the new season. I could honestly care less about the man's personal life;
to me, he's a key player in an entertaining TV show I enjoy watching, just like Todd
on GR.

All the best to ya, and hopefully we can have more civil discussions in the future.

(my apologies to the forum..hopefully we can now go back to our regular programming schedule)

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzViper

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mike (DD) it's amazing someone joins less than a month ago and wants to rules the forum. My suggestion he needs to find another forum.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow Kace..

First off, I didn't consider my comment to be such a huge personal insult to you. It came
out that way, but was meant really as more of a general commentary on those who believe
what they read on the e-tabloid sites (ie: we've got nothing better to report on so we'll make up
something scandalous about a TV star).

Second: You're still presuming things based on what you've read, or heard in the rumor
circles. Unless you personally know Chief and his wife (as in close friends), you really
don't know what went down, and it's really nobody's business except for their immediate
family.

Third: My sincere apologies for hitting one your "hot buttons". I really didn't consider
my comment as being quite so divisive, but you clearly took it much harsher than intended.

Lastly: I don't argue with people. Period.

Maybe Chief is a real putz..I don't know, but either way I'll still be watching the
show come the new season. I could honestly care less about the man's personal life;
to me, he's a key player in an entertaining TV show I enjoy watching, just like Todd
on GR.

All the best to ya, and hopefully we can have more civil discussions in the future.

(my apologies to the forum..hopefully we can now go back to our regular programming schedule)w

Thank You DD. I got upset at your intro statement. I do know the situation First Hand and I Never State Anything That's Gossip. I will ask questions because I like to learn. I realize with any forum like this that no one can tell the tone of the message. As far as him being a Putz or Not...It's JUST MY OPINION but seeing others and myself that were in Really Bad Accidents or Witnessed Something Tragic First Hand, Had A Huge Loss of Someone Close etc... Sometimes it changes people and you get scared and do things you would of Never thought of doing before and again just my opinion that's what happened to him in his personal life. I agree wholeheartedly that he is good for the car & competition part of that show. Enough on That. I Really Do Appreciate Your Response To My Statement! I don't argue well at all either and very few things bother me, I'll help anyone and I don't attack anyone's credibility. I'm a very laid back person, but I don't lie or base my opinions on TV or Internet. I'm sure and really happy this is way behind us. In all truthfulness one other member made a similar remark to me and has done that to many others and then when I read your opening statement it hit a nerve. I've never had anyone doubt what I say about things because those who know me know I wouldn't say Anything If it wasn't First Hand Knowledge and I Don't Lie.

Thank You Again DD! It takes a Good Person to say what you did publicly. It's a Rare Quality to be able to do that and not strike back. All The Best Back At Ya! Kace

TO Az...I joined this forum a few years ago. Due to several deaths and accidents in my family I just read a lot on the forum and didn't participate. My identity also was stolen. Last month I decided to get involved in Tnet again more actively. I went to log on and discovered that that my name and password for this forum, like other online sites I belonged to were not ME. I re-registered and became more active. I get that some people think that the 'New Person' should not have an opinion or react, but to say I want to Rule The Forum and Find Another Forum is a bit harsh and since you assumed I was New Here, it's not very welcoming to Real New Members. I'm going to follow DD's lead and say No Hard Feelings On My End and I hope if we cross paths again, it's on a Happy Note! I Sincerely Hope You Find The Motherlode Of Gold! Kace

Last edited:

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Men, do not cheat on your wife or girlfriends. I have neither, but looking for one or the other.

Looking for men...or wife or girlfriend?...lol.

Good sentiment Samuel! Have a great day all.

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is it just me, or does this actually look like the worst possible season yet. Ever. Possible. No appeal. #BadMax.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Is it just me, or does this actually look like the worst possible season yet. Ever. Possible. No appeal. #BadMax.
Can't wait until the crew's start weighing there gold up inside "BadMax rigs".......LOL:tongue3:

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yep, starts on oct 10 I think.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I kinda like Parkers war paint! It is Oct 10th.
Will others put on war paint......LOL. :laughing7:
This will draw some people in to keep the show going.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Warpaint.....made from red dirt and gold metalflake.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread