Gold Rush Eureka Belt Buckle-Very Rare

makahaman

Sep 22, 2006
Northshore, Hawaiian Islands
Hi everyone, I posted this before but didn?t get any good response? I did a little research online and they said this belt buckle is very rare! Does anyone know how much it?s worth? It?s called the California Eureka Gold Rush belt buckle.
attachment.php

8ce4f666-2c31-477d-86a2-43baa262a881

Attachments

• F28877CE-2FA0-4179-974A-9DE766EB3A6A.png
    F28877CE-2FA0-4179-974A-9DE766EB3A6A.png
    363 KB · Views: 431
Upvote 10

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome, any photos of the tongue? Why post a picture off worthpoint when you have the real deal for people to appraise?
May I ask the general area it was found? So. California?Hawaii??

I ask because there were some Hawaiian miners in California/So.
Oregon during the gold rush era.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

makahaman

Sep 22, 2006
Why would I lie!!!

Did you find one, or are you wondering how much you should pay for one? If you found one, let's see the picture of your find, not a screenshot from Worthpoint.

Dude, why would I lie about things like this! I?m not a person to BS!! Here is the picture and yes it was found by me!! I only found one side of it, I?m trying to find out the worth of it! Enough said!!!!

OP
OP
M

makahaman

Sep 22, 2006
It was found sometime Hawaii, pretty crazy because this was from the gold rush era!! I’m still beside myself with this find!! I couldn’t find the tongue! I looked all over! So, I was wondering what it’s worth? Some people quoted me $500-600. But this was years ago?

OP
OP
M

makahaman

Sep 22, 2006
It was found sometime Hawaii, pretty crazy because this was from the gold rush era!! I?m still beside myself with this find!! I couldn?t find the tongue! I looked all over! So, I was wondering what it?s worth? Some people quoted me $500-600. But this was years ago?

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, why would I lie about things like this! I?m not a person to BS!! Here is the picture and yes it was found by me!! I only found one side of it, I?m trying to find out the worth of it! Enough said!!!!
He never stated you lied, & you never made it clear you had found one.
This is the 'Best Finds' Forum & it's would be strange if people just linked photo's from the internet & not showed their own find unless they had no camera.
Plus you can't assess the value of an item without a picture of it, your's may have been in terrible condition/broken, or like you now post without the tongue which makes a huge difference. (unless you already have the tongue & want a marriage, but it's still going to be far less)

Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:lurk:

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, relax, I never said or implied that you lied. Your post was very vague as to whether you found a complete buckle, a partial buckle, or no buckle at all, especially since you didn't post a picture of a dug buckle.

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats and thanks for the post!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread