GOLD VAMPIRE TEETH FOUND ON BEACH!

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
Check these Out everybody! Watch out for Count Dracula! :o I wish I could say I found these, But my father found them Thursday on the beach! :thumbsup: It is a solid gold- I believe it is 22k dental gold-6 teeth with engraved fangs-Vampire teeth/grille!! The lower jaw! I could not believe it when my dad showed them to me! :icon_scratch: He told me he found some "gold teeth" on the beach, but when I saw them I realized they are a gold bling bling vampire grille! 8) I am still laughing at these things! They weigh in at 6.1 grams! :P This I think is one of the most unusual valuable finds I have ever seen as a lifetime treasure hunter! ;D We are both still searching for the upper fangs! :wink: Thanks for viewing this post and thanks for having me in the forum! :notworthy: My real name is Jim...I am originally from the great city of St. Louis, Missouri, but I now reside in Sunny Seminole, Florida! I have been playing with Whites detectors since I was 12 years old! My father is an old pro-master of the 6000D back in ole St. Lou and that's how I got into this hobby! :thumbsup: Best of luck to all the treasure hunters that read this post! ;D

Attachments

• IMGP2509.JPG
    IMGP2509.JPG
    226.2 KB · Views: 2,120
Upvote 0

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ah... I think I would lay a little bit looooow and wait for the rest of the body to wash up. Shhhhh on your last name and address... You're not in the best locale for finding bling and advertising it....

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Methinks he meant it as a joke.

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Ha, No, I tried them on, but they don't fit too well....they also look funny without the upper fangs! :-[

R

rammjäger

Hello,
yes, Count Dracula is getting old and careless ;D
As pensioner becomes he perhaps due to his status
enough money to spend sucha good vacations ::) :tongue3:
Hope you find the rest of his teeth :thumbsup:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting find, did they really make these 22K, logic would say it would be too soft. Maybe 18K, I maybe way out with my guess as I have no experience in these.

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
If I am not mistaken, ( and I very well could be ) dentists usually use a more pure form of gold. Dentists..... correct me if I am wrong! We will have them tested and I will post the results in the future of what they test at. Thank you for your comments on them! :dontknow:

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Dirty WhiteBoy said:
If I am not mistaken, ( and I very well could be ) dentists usually use a more pure form of gold. Dentists..... correct me if I am wrong! We will have them tested and I will post the results in the future of what they test at. Thank you for your comments on them! :dontknow:

I'm pretty sure dental gold is 10k or 12k...it needs to be harder than normal gold.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Noodle said:
Ah... I think I would lay a little bit looooow and wait for the rest of the body to wash up. Shhhhh on your last name and address... You're not in the best locale for finding bling and advertising it....

What I meant was ... teeth like that have been modified to be "rich." Don't advertise where you found them, unless you want whoever did it to him/her comes looking for you. Teeth are an identity item. Nice, though. Enjoy.

stephenbcool

Tenderfoot
Oct 15, 2007
excerpt from on-line article concerning selling scrap gold.

A gold crown typically uses about one-tenth of an ounce of 16-karat gold, which would fetch around $40 to $50 at today's prices, Taber said. Heavier pieces of dental gold can command prices of several hundred dollars, he said.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Thought this was an Old Post

Or at least a Reminder of an Old Find.

I Seem to remember a set of Gold Vampire
Teeth in a Magazine about 10 Years ago.

Very Cool Find !

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
I know there are gang-bangers who wear those things. I think they call them 'Grillz'. Generally pretty cheap stuff. Apparently you got the better part of a king pin's dental-wear!

OP
OP
Dirty WhiteBoy

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Thank you on behalf of my father everyone for all the great comments, help, and compliments! Thank you all and good luck to all of you! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread