Gold. What's your reaction???

American Treasures

Aug 26, 2022
If it was gold before your eyes, what would you do?

1662425762583.png

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some times along rivers and streams people dump all kinds of stones , Rocks all kinds of had items in the rivers and creeks to prevent the washing away the banks of the places
If you had more pictures and give us more information we might have some better IDEAS !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
American Treasures

American Treasures

Aug 26, 2022
My father always told me, when something doesn't make sense at first glance, look again and if it still doesn't make sense, go look closely and you might be surprised.
So my friends this wall makes no sense to be where it is, surely my father was right.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"IF"
It's a life changer.
If only this time it made sense.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father always told me, when something doesn't make sense at first glance, look again and if it still doesn't make sense, go look closely and you might be surprised.
So my friends this wall makes no sense to be where it is, surely my father was right.
History is a mystery. Go check it out. There will be an explanation.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What made sense 100s of years ago might not be today.
To assume so wouldn't make sense either.
For why was this wall made?
Erosion, an old mill works, artistic, deviation of the water.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would take a picture and post it on the Worlds best Treasure Website.

After posting many other threads of similar nature until i was banned.

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd box it all up and try and find an honest person to help me carry it outta there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220906-065331_LinkedIn.jpg
    Screenshot_20220906-065331_LinkedIn.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 27

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd box it all up and try and find an honest person to help me carry it outta there.
Love to know the story behind that pine box. Guess there was some trolling going on in this thread?

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you God

Yup, the constant posts about treasure out there was getting very annoying. Thank you for doing the right thing, mods.

Reactions: ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would take a picture and post it on the Worlds best Treasure Website.

After posting many other threads of similar nature until i was banned.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some times along rivers and streams people dump all kinds of stones , Rocks all kinds of had items in the rivers and creeks to prevent the washing away the banks of the places
If you had more pictures and give us more information we might have some better IDEAS !!
Here are some pictures i went and took to show how some tried to stop erosion. The first is along a creek showing how erosion happens.
C reek1.jpg
in the next two pictures you will see a wall that was built. It used to have many cut stones on the bend in the creek .Back behind the stones maybe 100 to 200 feet used to be a train track. The train tracks were built about 1850 . They could see where the erosion was endangering train tracks. So they built the cut stone wall there to stop the erosion.Time jumps ahead now to the years 2018 The train tracks have long been removed and just a blank strip on land where the rails were. I remember Detecting that creek for someone and in that spot were MANY MORE CUT STONES !!! Now to update a bit more About 2018 the cut stones were very valuable so the land owner had most of the cut stones removed and sold as they were no longer needed to protect the train tracks.
creek3.jpg
creek2.jpg

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now i am not saying in American Treasures posting is what happened ! But as you can see things are done and have been done for many reasons !!! I used to have a better picture of the wall that was built there but could not find it. I took the three pictures 9-8-2022

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread