Prospecting

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you have shared this story and that is important to all that are willing to read it.
Thanks.
So true Assembler….Another birthday is just around the corner….That means another million will be added to the ante….Now is that some delusions of grandeur or what??? Even I don’t remember how much the new ante will be…

I still believe my little Tia Juana was worth far more than the current ante….That is IF it were really a diamond…

I May never know…I still find it funny that they passed the Kimberly scheme shortly afterwards…

Ed T

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So true Assembler….Another birthday is just around the corner….That means another million will be added to the ante….Now is that some delusions of grandeur or what??? Even I don’t remember how much the new ante will be…

I still believe my little Tia Juana was worth far more than the current ante….That is IF it were really a diamond…

I May never know…I still find it funny that they passed the Kimberly scheme shortly afterwards…

Ed T
Expanding outside of the U.S., not everyone is so lucky.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Expanding outside of the U.S., not everyone is so lucky.
I plead the 5th…It is where it is…And wherever one finds it…Whatever that it might be…As If a single person could have discovered so much stuff…

IF It is true…I would make Jacob Waltz look like a rank amateur…lol

Ed T

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I plead the 5th…It is where it is…And wherever one finds it…Whatever that it might be…As If a single person could have discovered so much stuff…

IF It is true…I would make Jacob Waltz look like a rank amateur…lol

Ed T
Pleading the 5th may come in handy.

Nature is where it is.

Single person may be covered within the code.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pleading the 5th may come in handy.

Nature is where it is.

Single person may be covered within the code.
Heck…That was a much younger me…I haven’t been out prospecting in over 20 years…I have a bad shoulder, neck, and back…I recently bought a sluice for shits and giggles because I saw a mural here in town…I even did a little research and learned that back in the day some people found some gold around these parts…Who knows…I just might get lucky…lol

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread