Gold ! !

Corben

Jul 9, 2008
Sacramento
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000. V4
Garrett ATPro
So I had to stay home today. Yard work never ends.....But while my wife was digging in her rose bed she found this buried there. "Way to go Honey!" :thumbsup: Now show me exactly where you found it."
Bound and determine that more of it was there I later went out with my Bandido to find the rest.....but as always the ufo buried in my back yard caused my detector(s) to go haywire :tongue3: and I was lucky to find what I did. All that trash from a spot along the rose bed 6"x 2'. :icon_scratch:

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,169
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,156
Upvote 0

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where can we buy one of these MrsCorben detectors? ;D

Mike

PS. Awesome nails :thumbsup

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That reminds me of the time a couple of years ago when my neighbor was working in her garden and later realized her wedding ring was not on her finger :o

So, knowing that I metal detect, she comes over to my house all frazzled and asks if I could find her ring. :icon_sunny:

I grabbed my Cibola and we went and she showed me where she had been gardening. A few minutes later I had found her beautiful diamond ring! 8)

She thanked me profusely, even gave me a hug :tongue3:

The next day she came over again, this time to give me a $20 Target gift card :thumbsup: ( I told her she shouldn't have but accepted it gracefully. :icon_king:

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
You guys are overlooking the obvious; For two gold bracelets to be buried together l9ike that, they had to have been stolen and hidden, with the intended purpose to later come back and recover them. Hmmmm...I wonder who did this..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread