❎ SOLD GOLDMAXX POWER sold thanks to all

tmanly

May 28, 2010
I have a very good condition Goldmaxx Power for sale. I will include shipping to the lower 48 states and shipping anywhere else will be extra. I am willing to ship anywhere as all that is required is the extra forms.
To ship overseas I will ship USPS and the cost will be extra. I prefer Paypal as a Gift or Paypal with 3%. If you have any questions just shoot me a message. I am selling because I have another unit that I want to try.
the big brother of the Goldmaxx, the Deus. I am going to list with mty lowest price and will not go any lower. $600 This is just the detector, shafts, stock coil and original manual. I will ship within tow days of payment as I will need time to get it boxed and ready to go. I will send the buyer the tracking numbers and follow up until it is delivered. If shipped overseas I will not be responsible once it leaves the USA. Insurance is extra if you want it also but is not very expensive. I will list on papers for customs as you would like it recorded.

thanks
Tom in SC

VIDEO I MADE OF THE GOLDMAXX POWER

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjsMmsWag8k&list=UU1atMQzTW16hfFjjlhc8xfQ&index=2&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Attachments

• gmp2.jpg
    gmp2.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 342
  • gmp1.jpg
    gmp1.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 180
  • gmp3.jpg
    gmp3.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 183
  • gmp6.jpg
    gmp6.jpg