Good deed for the year

Onewolf

Aug 19, 2021
Shreveport La.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250-Delta 4000-Nokta Pulse Dive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A old friend contacted me to look for an earring a guest lost at his pool party this weekend. I found it in about 20 minutes under his deck. He threw some Down Home sausage on the grill and we sat around and reminisced with a few cold drinks. Payment enough for me. The lady showed up to get it and offered me some cash. Not sure how much. Saw a twenty on top. I told her not to worry about it. Turns out she works at the local arena and told me I have free tickets to any upcoming events.

Upvote 23

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A old friend contacted me to look for an earring a guest lost at his pool party this weekend. I found it in about 20 minutes under his deck. He threw some Down Home sausage on the grill and we sat around and reminisced with a few cold drinks. Payment enough for me. The lady showed up to get it and offered me some cash. Not sure how much. Saw a twenty on top. I told her not to worry about it. Turns out she works at the local arena and told me I have free tickets to any upcoming events.
Good Job!!! Congrats!!!! And a Grilled Dinner to top it off!!! Nice!!!

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on being the winner of the Good Guy Award! Thanks for the great return. You are a credit to our hobby! Thanks!

texjim

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2009
schuylkill county pa.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The look on peoples face when you return something is priceless enough for me. Good job

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Score! Job well done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread