Got a call from a friend today He lost his

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Savage 350 rifle clip out in tall grass. It fell out out of his Polaris ranger. I told him i would help locate it. I took a couple detectors along so he could use one I showed him how to use a Simpolex. I wanted to start where they were shooting from but he insisted to where the target was . He found his box of shells near the target and was sure that was where the clip had to be. We started length wise to about where shooting table had been. After a hour I decided to go 10 yards past the shooting table had been and started counting fence posts working across the range not length wise. About 5 yards past the bench lay the rifle clip. They had either walked on it or drove there ranger on it. He was happy :) I forgot to take pictures sorry :(

Upvote 12

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Savage 350 rifle clip out in tall grass. It fell out out of his Polaris ranger. I told him i would help locate it. I took a couple detectors along so he could use one I showed him how to use a Simpolex. I wanted to start where they were shooting from but he insisted to where the target was . He found his box of shells near the target and was sure that was where the clip had to be. We started length wise to about where shooting table had been. After a hour I decided to go 10 yards past the shooting table had been and started counting fence posts working across the range not length wise. About 5 yards past the bench lay the rifle clip. They had either walked on it or drove there ranger on it. He was happy :) I forgot to take pictures sorry :(
Nice!!! Good Job!!! Congrats!!!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great Job Gare!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CC9489FF-E63D-47ED-BF64-7B70EBC1199E.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread