Got More Gold Sledding Down To The River.........

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro

Headed back down to the North Saskatchewan River today. I took my favorite drop riffle highbanker, the Geo (geometric) highbanker. Ice had formed along the banks, so I had to dig further out in the current in 2 feet of water at times. After a couple of hours, I started getting cold, so I shut it down and did my one cleanup today. It was above freezing outside, so my equipment did not get seized up from freezing. The electric bilge pump did however run a little bit slower then usual. Over all. it was a successful day. I did get some vitamin "G" today and I will sleep well tonite!
🛌
feb3.jpg

feb3a.jpg

feb3b.jpg

Last edited:

opalboy

Nov 3, 2012
Wow! You are hardcore! That is amazing you are out there, it’s still below zero at night here, with a high of 10! Hopefully something in Denver is thawed out soon! And good haul!

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Wow! You are hardcore! That is amazing you are out there, it’s still below zero at night here, with a high of 10! Hopefully something in Denver is thawed out soon! And good haul!
As long as the water is moving, you can process the gravel. To me it's a hobby, exercise and gives up little gold bonuses!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions