got my first 2 garda boxes today

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
the loomis boxes are dry here. brinks is hit and miss. always wanted to try a few garda boxes. have seen where there have been some pretty good scores out of them in the past. well i finally got the vault teller to order me 2 boxes at the only bank around here that is supplied by gardia. i had asked the other vault teller there for months but she kept giving me excuses on why she couldn't so when she moved on and a new vault teller came in i was quick to hit her up. well got them and went through them today. box one gave up one 40% and box two was a skunk. oh well, one is better than none.

Upvote 0

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also get Garda. My last Garda box produced 1 Benn, 2 Kenns 90%, and 1 Kenn 40%.

Before this I almost gave up on Garda since I was thinking that they cull silver for not finding anything in a few boxes I had ordered through out time.
For the bank I work for I can order Garda Boxes but of course I do not abuse it. I just ask for one box once in a while.

I just find out that before I found my dream box from Brinks I had a lot of skunks before from brinks the only difference is that when you find a dream box we forget about the skunks.

Good Luck next time.

On other related post check my post related getting coins from a bank legally but later finding out were stolen. You are a cop and your input is appreciated.

DW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread