Got my wet suit heater!!!!

Z

zeuss69

I had posted a post about cold water dredging!!Thanks for all your help i finally got my heater ;D and now its installed but it had to rain last night and water is to murky >:(.Plus it got extra cold out side.You eventually have to come out of that suit would like it to be at least in 50's.
But i also have recently moved to Sanford NC . got to find some close places to test it all out!!Very new area for me so I'm not sure where to dredge here yet!If any one has any good ideas please fill free to let me know and if any one lives near by and has time to go come on we'll hit it.For any one that may wonder about getting burned.well it has plenty of safety controles valves and a mixing tank for cold and hot water so its seems to be safe to me.Thanks again everyones help on my decision making.

ZEUSS69,

Upvote 0

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
mc: Got my wet suit heater!!!!

instead of a wetsuit heater you might check out a drysuit....i used to water ski in one in the middle of winter, one time with 11 inches of snow on the ground and 29 degrees outside,,,,nothing on but a tee shirt, blue jean shorts and my drysuit...when i took it off i was sweating...they also make rubber socks and other items for playing in the water without getting wet......i have a unused drysuit that you can get if you amc interested,,,,,,,let me know,,gldhntr

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on Z-now you'll be warm and toastie.Whose did ya buy,where from ,how much?I haven't seen any current info lately so interested??Thanx-tons a au 2 u 2-John ;D

OP
OP
Z

zeuss69

I got it from stapp mining California. $290.00.It will not quit raining long enough for river to clear up!! >:(Its just sitting around waitting on me and i cant cause of muddy water :'(.Its sunny today but will rain again in a day or two.Possibly snow again hope not. I'm ready for hot weather.As soon as water clears a little more ill try it out.

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Way cool, Ken. I'm glad it finally came in! I didn't realize you were in Sanford now. We'll have to hook up again soon.

Take care,
Darren

OP
OP
Z

zeuss69

Just down the road now!!!!!Waitting on nasty rain or snow to go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Trying to find some close places here to dredge ,Ive got plenty of places on the other side now have to start over on east coast side of Carolina.Have a few areas I'm looking at.

ZEUSS69,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread