Got out in the cold yesterday.. The puppies are pending pickup :)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,,,
The temps here yesterday were in the mid 30's, but I had been cooped up in the house for quite awhile so I decided to go to a local tot-lot to keep the dig'n to minimum... I ended up with a total of $1.14 in clad and a few small trinkets... I know it's not much to post but I wanted you to see a special gift I have for you...

Update: Due to the ad I placed Craigslist today I may have a home for all the puppies,,, so I have placed the ad on hold ( pending pickup ). I thank you all for your replies...

Now, for the special gift...
Free Christmas Puppies!

I hate to sneak that in there, but the devil made me do it... ;D
Sorry Mod's,,, if you want you can get rid of this post it fine by me but, I actually did it out yesterday and recovered what was mentioned above...
Hope you all are doing well.
Have a great day, Leon...

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Re: Got out in the cold yesterday.. & have a special gift for you...

lol,, I may not need the coupons if I keep getting hits from Craigslist. I just posted the ad about 30 minutes ago ( 11:30am ) and have already received (5) emails from it... ;D

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/zip/929590614.html

Here's a quote from the other post. ;D
From the looks of the number of times the post has been read it seems as though it has been seen by some, but I guess there just aren't any suckers, ;D :icon_jokercolor: I mean good people that would like to own a new puppy on the forum....
Hey,, it was worth a shot...

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Leon, please be careful on whom you give them to on craigslist. some jerks look for dogs or puppies to use to train dog fights.. as much as there is alot of dog lovers out there, theres still jerks who dont care.. I wish you were closer, cause I would take one in a heart beat..but I cant even drive that far let alone in the dark.. so I hope you get all great homes for em..they are all beauties.. and here I am with 3 dogs already.. lol... naw, I aint a dog lover lol

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:o Shame on you Otis! :D Leon..didn't you have that talk with Otis yet? :D But they're soooo cute! Good luck finding good homes for them. And congrats on those finds! :wink:
Nana :)

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

Nana40 said:
:o Shame on you Otis! :D Leon..didn't you have that talk with Otis yet? :D But they're soooo cute! Good luck finding good homes for them. And congrats on those finds! :wink:
Nana :)

lol,,, Yes I did talk to him but he don't listen much... He may look like a dog but he is very Bullheaded.... ;D

Bootybay,,,
Yes, I am aware of all the trouble they have had with some people only wanting dogs to fight them, or for some other reasons that is not right, so I will be putting the old Leon eyeball on anyone who comes to try and take one home with them...

Thanks for the comments all,,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread