SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the way home I stopped by a house by the courthouse. Knocked and the guy said that it had already been hunted. So Me the way I am, I asked can I try anyway😁
He said yeah I guess, but show Me if You find anything cool. Needless to say, I knocked and couldn’t get him to answer when I was done.
Anyway, I landed a Wheat, a V Nickel, and an old piece of play money. Changed sides on the sidewalk that ran up to the door and got a super nice signal, but the TID was bouncing between 62 and 72 to 74🤷🏼‍♂️
It was a good signal so I dug it thinking maybe a Nickel. Wow I saw Silver, and it wasn’t Dime sized. Awesome a Standing Liberty Quarter with a date!!!! Better yet, this yard had already been hunted😁
No yard is ever hunted out, and the way the SLQ was ringing up, I could see someone walking past it . Silver#27fty
SLQ-1919D key date
Wheat-1930D
Sweet Day!!!
Thanks for Looking and
Happy Hunting!!!!!
F7362D88-1868-4EC8-A553-1951041C1A3D.jpeg
E5A5AEBD-7A33-4B18-9C21-1F07C5201B73.jpeg
E7C224FD-A77B-41B7-B87C-4E0EDDBA3357.jpeg
96909B98-E73C-4394-9775-5A40A1479F03.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 43

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On the way home I stopped by a house by the courthouse. Knocked and the guy said that it had already been hunted. So Me the way I am, I asked can I try anyway😁
He said yeah I guess, but show Me if You find anything cool. Needless to say, I knocked and couldn’t get him to answer when I was done.
Anyway, I landed a Wheat and an old piece of play money. Changed sides on the sidewalk that ran up to there door and got a super nice signal, but the TID was bouncing between 62 and 72 to 74🤷🏼‍♂️
It was a good signal so I dug it thinking maybe a Nickel. Wow I saw Silver, and it wasn’t Dime sized. Awesome a Standing Liberty Quarter with a date!!!! Better yet, this yard had already been hunted😁
No yard is ever hunted out, and the way the SLQ was ringing up, I could see someone walking past it . Sweet Day!!!
ThNks for Looking and
Happy Hunting!!!!! View attachment 2034305 View attachment 2034306 View attachment 2034307
Sweet recovery!! What is the little token with the sheild on the front of it? Is it some type of tax token. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet recovery!! What is the little token with the sheild on the front of it? Is it some type of tax token. Thanks for sharing.
It’s a little play money with a 10 on the other side

Jose The Goon

Apr 1, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000D, 6000Di, Eagle, & PI 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice finds RJ. Especially love the 1919-D SLQ that's in great shape considering those early years with the raised date are usually pretty worn.
Only a little less than 2 million minted which makes it one of the rarer dates & not easy to find in the ground in the shape yours is in. Valued @ about a buck fifty in VG-8 condition. Your V-Nick is no slouch either. Don't see too many come out of the ground looking as good as yours. CONGRATS !!

OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds RJ. Especially love the 1919-D SLQ that's in great shape considering those early years with the raised date are usually pretty worn.
Only a little less than 2 million minted which makes it one of the rarer dates & not easy to find in the ground in the shape yours is in. Valued @ about a buck fifty in VG-8 condition. Your V-Nick is no slouch either. Don't see too many come out of the ground looking as good as yours. CONGRATS !!
Thank You Jose!!
I just realized it was a key date SLQ!!! Wow!!!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyway, I landed a Wheat and an old piece of play money. Changed sides on the sidewalk that ran up to there door and got a super nice signal, but the TID was bouncing between 62 and 72 to 74🤷🏼‍♂️
No yard is ever hunted out, and the way the SLQ was ringing up, I could see someone walking past it .
SLQ-1919D
Wheat-1930D
Sweet Day!!!
Thanks for Looking and
Happy Hunting!!!!! View attachment 2034305 View attachment 2034306 View attachment 2034307 View attachment 2034320
Digger RJ, you never fail to impress.... that's a nice set of finds!

OP
OP
Digger RJ

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking what a nice yard...Digger RJ left it in pristine condition!
I take a lot of pride in leaving a yard as good as it was when I started. I’ll even pick up loose trash to throw away.
People talk, and keeping the view of All of Us Diggers on the positive side is a must!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No yard is ever hunted out, and the way the SLQ was ringing up, I could see someone walking past it .
SLQ-1919D
Wheat-1930D
Sweet Day!!!
Thanks for Looking and
Happy Hunting!!!!! View attachment 2034305 View attachment 2034306 View attachment 2034307 View attachment 2034320
SLQ and a V, both with dates. That's a fine hunt indeed, wtg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread