Got the ok from the Dr

RichsEquinox

Jan 20, 2021
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been too long since I been out hunting on the beach. Had some leg surgery and finally got Dr approval to resume moderate exercising. Got out to the beach this morning for a little but nothing really exciting. But so very happy to be out detecting again. Modern coins, fishing weights, key, FGCU 1991 charm, tip of a skeleton key, misc, and of course lots of pull tabs, bottle tops, and trash. Still made me a happy hunter getting out.

Attachments

• B497A9A9-339B-4026-BF43-109861101A29.jpeg
    B497A9A9-339B-4026-BF43-109861101A29.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 88
Upvote 13
OP
OP
RichsEquinox

RichsEquinox

Jan 20, 2021
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to hear of your successful recovery,may it get continually better for you.Nice finds there!!!!!!
Thanks crashbandicoot, agree I hope my future recoveries bring me some legitimate treasures some day too. But for me it’s the journey that lights my fire to detect.

OP
OP
RichsEquinox

RichsEquinox

Jan 20, 2021
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich
I’m so glad to hear of your recovery and hope your future hunts greet you with big rewards
Thanks bill, I keep thinking one day hopefully the big rewards will happen. But until then I’ll be grateful for what I get. Who am I kidding, I want GOLD. Lots of gold and I want it next time. lol

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been too long since I been out hunting on the beach. Had some leg surgery and finally got Dr approval to resume moderate exercising. Got out to the beach this morning for a little but nothing really exciting. But so very happy to be out detecting again. Modern coins, fishing weights, key, FGCU 1991 charm, tip of a skeleton key, misc, and of course lots of pull tabs, bottle tops, and trash. Still made me a happy hunter getting out.
Looks like treasure to me!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks bill, I keep thinking one day hopefully the big rewards will happen. But until then I’ll be grateful for what I get. Who am I kidding, I want GOLD. Lots of gold and I want it next time. lol
Rich I’m the same .I am grateful for what I get..most of the time if I come home with more items then I left with that’s good..So far over the years some hunts will definitely reward you and some will make you want to quit..
When conditions improve I will visit some nice tourist places where people vacation..Take care

OP
OP
RichsEquinox

RichsEquinox

Jan 20, 2021
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to here your getting out there rich...go get some gold !!
Thanks bart, yep I agree I need some gold. I’m just warming up with these finds ya know. It might take a few more practice hunts :laughing7: but I hope not. Hopefully the Gold Gods will bless me with some soon. If not next hunt that’s ok too.

OP
OP
RichsEquinox

RichsEquinox

Jan 20, 2021
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich I’m the same .I am grateful for what I get..most of the time if I come home with more items then I left with that’s good..So far over the years some hunts will definitely reward you and some will make you want to quit..
When conditions improve I will visit some nice tourist places where people vacation..Take care
Bill, treasure to me does not have to be physical treasure all the time. It is also being on a beautiful beach with all the beauty of the surrounding sites, sounds, smells, hearing, and touching. I know it sounds corny but I love where I live and the nature of the beach. And that can be treasure in itself.
And do I want to find some rewarding gold, heck ya! Lots and lots of it…

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread