GPeteR Tech

Oct 15, 2021

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Iā€™ve been working with GPR for about 20 years. I have my own equipment - 400Mhz antenna. I would like to use it to help with someoneā€™s search for treasure or even a back yard hunt. This is not only my career but a hobby as well. I am very experienced operator and analyst. If anyone in New England area is in need of some help let me know.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Chingon559

Greenie
Feb 22, 2022
Iā€™ve been working with GPR for about 20 years. I have my own equipment - 400Mhz antenna. I would like to use it to help with someoneā€™s search for treasure or even a back yard hunt. This is not only my career but a hobby as well. I am very experienced operator and analyst. If anyone in New England area is in need of some help let me know.
I have a question for you: have you heard of the Dipolo Earad? Would you care to share your opinion on it?

vinnywop

Oct 9, 2020
Stafford, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Patriot
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! Quick question for you. I have an underground spring on my property. I'd like to dig it to create a pond. Would GPR be able to pinpoint exactly where the spring is?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...New England area...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Well, considering "New England" consists of six states - you might consider (in alphabetical order) browsing Sub-Forum: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont for information directly related whichever state you actually live in...

OH..POPS

Dec 18, 2021
Medway Ohio
Detector(s) used
Pops old one
Garrett Ace 400
Bounty Hunter
Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Would like to Welcome you to what I believe to be the best darn forum going today.
Pops says " HELLO " from Middle TN.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread