TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet from Dallas! :headbang:

Now that I got that out of the way...sorry to say but I have no information about the Grapevine Lake area.

But dang good to have another Texan on here!~ :hello: :laughing7:

OP
OP
rockjw2k1

rockjw2k1

Feb 26, 2011
ft worth texas
Detector(s) used
teknetics gamma
thanks therandyman,just startin to check out the possibilitys around the dfw area ,im a rookie,just bought a new detector.after i practice awhile im gonna go check out some places in euless where i grew up .maybe we can hunt together in the future .ill check back with you later ,10-4

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You'll need a permit from the Corps of Engineers. Beyond that, you can only hunt certain areas-they'll let you know all that either at the office or in the paperwork they'll give you. The permit is good for one year. Good luck!

Texas Kid

Jun 4, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
gazrret & bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Lake

Lake Grapevine is tough to hunt! For some reason you will find a ton of what looks like aluminum slag! Of course if one was in the aluminum beer can & pull tab business you could get real rich! Pretty lake with lots of friendly people but not just a digger friendly area. I visit there through out the year and hunt it because ,it's there! Who knows ! I might find something great there someday and change my mind. It sure is hard to beat for boating,pretty girls,and fishing!! :thumbsup:The Kid

Jonathan.Grummer

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2021
Colleyville, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi this is Jonathan and I frequently go out to Grapevine Lake to fish but I recently got a Garrett AT Pro and found a key and a dime as my first good finds in Katies Woods Park.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions