Great Day!!!

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NMDD!!! NEW METAL DETECTOR DAY!!! Got my new detector today. It sure is a Great Day!!! I'm curious if there is any books out yet on the equinox 900. Thanks & Wish me luck! Maybe it will sniff out some silver or gold for me today. Thanks.
20230606_080708.jpg

Groundhogg

Apr 16, 2022
Franklin, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your gonna' love it. I got my 900 earlier this year. The best recommendation I got was to start with the factory settings and get a good understanding of those before going crazy on tweaking. If your like me your going to tweak it anyway so the single program reset is your friend. You can store one custom program which is what I do if I want to try something new that I got off the inter webs. Congrats and good luck!

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone, yeah I'm only going to adjust items needed for stable operation. I think also I'm going to use the small coil. Maybe to get a better understanding what I'm digging, plus it might help on cleaner tones & VDI/TID #'s

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks everyone, yeah I'm only going to adjust items needed for stable operation. I think also I'm going to use the small coil. Maybe to get a better understanding what I'm digging, plus it might help on cleaner tones & VDI/TID #'s
I run the Coiltek 10x5 or the 6" on mine most of the time. Surprisingly I've hit targets at 8"-9" with the 6" and 10" with the 10x5 so you shouldn't miss too much.

OP
OP
K

KSDirtfisher77

Jun 26, 2022
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I run the Coiltek 10x5 or the 6" on mine most of the time. Surprisingly I've hit targets at 8"-9" with the 6" and 10" with the 10x5 so you shouldn't miss too much.
Yeah the 6" really surprised me it hits 8" quarters like nothing!!! The 10x5 coiltek I've dug quarters at 6-7" so far. Also fwiw the new Xterra Pro seems to like the 10x5 coiltek coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread