Great Find Today!!

BayouGhost

Aug 31, 2011
North Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Went to Lake D'arbonne today, because they have lowered the lake for repairs on the dam. The level is very low, so I went and looked around a old beach area and found my first gold class ring!! Also found a few coins, but the ring was a great find for me! Going to try to find the owner.

image-636051031.jpg

image-3638314753.jpg

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a nice one! Good luck on returning it, and congratulations on such a good find!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! Hope you can find the owner.

OP
OP
BayouGhost

BayouGhost

Aug 31, 2011
North Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
I located the owner late last night, a lady who now lives in St. Louis, Mo. She had lost the ring around 1970. She will be glad seeing it again after all these years!

Gator01

Sep 24, 2007
Northeast LA
Detector(s) used
XL Pro
MXT
M6
F75SE
ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a nice find and better still,your actions to return the ring. You wasnt on the old Folly Beach area by chance? Dunno if you are from Farmerville, but there is an older state park back in town (somewhere,lol) that isnt used anymore, as told to me by a good friend that lives in Farmerville. Ive had several spots up there I always wanted to check out but never have the time.
Anyways, thanks for your actions and the time you took to find that rings owner.
HH,
John

OP
OP
BayouGhost

BayouGhost

Aug 31, 2011
North Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Yes, I did find the ring close to Folly Beach. I also have been to the old state park. Found some change there. I want to go around the spillway side and look also, I hear there's a old swimming area there somewhere.

SherryBerry21

Tenderfoot
Jun 20, 2012
Donaldsonville
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Beautiful class ring! What an exciting surprise that must have been for her when she heard that her ring had been found! I wish she would've sent you a picture when she got it! ������

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread