Great spot in Virginia

jaydkids

Aug 22, 2022
I spent my 60 years of summer vacations growing up in Virginia. I'm 67 and live in Cincinnati. I know a couple of potentially great spots on the river and what used to be my uncle's farm which dates back to the 1700's. I don't want to devolve these spot on a public sight. I was hoping the Hoover Boys would find this interesting enough to call me. I've been watching your videos for years. From where you are in Baltimore it's probably a couple hours drive. The only thing I ask is that if you decide to go, I will be notified because I would like to be there. I want to watch. I no longer participate due to an accident which injured my right arm.
I also know of 3 very old dumping sites in the immediate area. Please call me any time. I would be honored to discuss this with you. Home is 513-851-4171. Thanks for your time, Jay

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I spent my 60 years of summer vacations growing up in Virginia. I'm 67 and live in Cincinnati. I know a couple of potentially great spots on the river and what used to be my uncle's farm which dates back to the 1700's. I don't want to devolve these spot on a public sight. I was hoping the Hoover Boys would find this interesting enough to call me. I've been watching your videos for years. From where you are in Baltimore it's probably a couple hours drive. The only thing I ask is that if you decide to go, I will be notified because I would like to be there. I want to watch. I no longer participate due to an accident which injured my right arm.
I also know of 3 very old dumping sites in the immediate area. Please call me any time. I would be honored to discuss this with you. Home is 513-851-4171. Thanks for your time, Jay
Jaydkids,

Welcome to Treasure Net from Dayton. If you are interested in detecting together just give me a shout. We also have an active detecting club in my local area that you are more than welcome to check out. Again, welcome to TNet. Good luck with your hunts. Walt

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...live in Cincinnati...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions