Greetings from Prescott AZ

Jacodaro

Jun 23, 2021
Prescott AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, this is Mario. That's right, Prescott AZ. I have over 30yrs experience repairing, restoring and building guitars and guitar/home audio tube amps. The new owners of the Tesoro location wanted the building emptied. I was just looking for parts and test equipment that I could use within my field. I found some great test stuff but I now also have in my possession all the remaining parts stock inventory from the former Tesoro warehouse. I had to rent a large U-Haul box truck, and even then it took two trips. I will provide further details in the appropriate place on this site.
The building is becoming an Orthopedic manufacturing facility. The new sign was hung out front today.
By the way, I always wanted to own a metal detector. I'm inspired. "There's gold up in them thar hills".

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

erfranks

Mar 3, 2021
Cape Coral, Fl
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-2B
Minelab Equinox 800
White TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from NC, I have a little herd also, I lived in AZ for a little while around Pinetop/Lakeside. Beautiful country.

guitar 2.jpg

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Mario from Texas :wave:

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of northeastern Oregon!

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TreasureNet, Mario!
....and, this is from a beloved Tesoro Cibola owner, too....!
In fact, you just might have everybody knocking on your door, for parts to these fine machines...! Really!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Sandcrab

Jun 14, 2021
Oceanside CA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Coiltek 10x5 and 15, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello Mario! Welcome from SoCal.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet and thanks for updating us about the factory parts rescue. I'm also a big Tesoro fan and look forward to seeing a list of parts saved from who knows what unkind fate.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, this is Mario. That's right, Prescott AZ. I have over 30yrs experience repairing, restoring and building guitars and guitar/home audio tube amps. The new owners of the Tesoro location wanted the building emptied. I was just looking for parts and test equipment that I could use within my field. I found some great test stuff but I now also have in my possession all the remaining parts stock inventory from the former Tesoro warehouse. I had to rent a large U-Haul box truck, and even then it took two trips. I will provide further details in the appropriate place on this site.
The building is becoming an Orthopedic manufacturing facility. The new sign was hung out front today.
By the way, I always wanted to own a metal detector. I'm inspired. "There's gold up in them thar hills".

Mario, please join as a charter member and you can then sell as long as you do not post a website, if you post a website advertising then you are required to be a supporting vendor, a charter member can sell.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread