Relicseeker

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm Brian from Chattanooga and glad to be here. Been reading the md'ing sites for about 6 months and finally got a machine. Been learning how to do research for places to detech but so far no luck in getting permisson. Been talking to people on the phone so far and I might start doing it in person. It seems that on the phone people find it easier to lie to you and express their anger. I had one person say no to me five times in a row. I was nice and pleasant but after I thought about it, maybe they were reacting to that "American Diggers" show (which I've never seen but heard about). O well, I'm the seller and they're the buyer : )

Digaplug

Sep 29, 2010
TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QDII
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of Chattanooga are you in? I'm in TN as well.

OP
OP
R

Relicseeker

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Digaplug, thanks for the reply. I live off Hwy 58 on Webb road. I guess its considered east Chattanooga.

Apr 13, 2012
Maryville, Tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Relicseeker,
This is Ed Huffman the owner of Treasure Mountain and TreasureNet Sponsor, im located right outside of Knoxville. Yeah always ask permission in person if you can, at least that seems to work better for me. Just tell them your an amateur historian and then you will come off as interesting and non threatening...lol ( I got that out of the Urban Treasure Hunter book and it actually works) :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
R

Relicseeker

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Mac323, I'll be at this months Choo Choo Relic club meeting. Maybe we'll meet.

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is the Choo Choo club at ? I'm off this week end , Fri. , Sat. , and Sunday .

OP
OP
R

Relicseeker

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It meets Thursday night (the 30th) at 6:30 @ Wally's on Ringgold rd in Eastridge. I think it meets there the last Thur of every month.

Choo Choo Relic Hunters Association
David Cook ,
499 white oak valley rd
Cleveland, TN 37312
423-472-9616
[email protected]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions