Ground Balancing

tennredneck

Apr 4, 2011
Just thought I would throw this out to all of the anfibio multi operators. You may already know and us this but if not then it may help you too. I have been hunting a vacant lot where an old school was located...there are bricks, nails, can slaw, pull tabs and there also are wheats, buffs,jewelry,and mercs so far. After hunting this lot for about a week the finds just sort of dried up and I thought maybe it was about to play out. I remembered the GB on this lot could go from 40 at one end to 80 at the other
While reading the manual i noticed a conflict on the tracking directions...at one place it said only use for gen mode, but at another point it stated that you might see good results in disc mode. I tried it and lo and behold every day since then i have left that lot with good finds. Also, when you pick up a signal and keep swinging over it it will either disappear or break up if it is trash. Try it!

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I have been detecting over 10 years and this week my new Anfibio mutli arrived. Yesterday was day one. Yes I saw the same thing you said in the manual on balancing. That only manual ground balance in the Gen delta mode. So did you do a manual ground balance in the 2-3-or 4 tone mode, and thats what got you better finds ? The machine feels electrified with speed and depth, more so than my White detectors. Good advice on clues on when you have trash, the signal goes away or crackles bad. Also, I hit the Like button on your post but wont allow me to like it. Maybe thats why noone else shows up here too ? Good post !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread